VICTORS PAST -1

Diva was sitting in the garden watching victor in a distance,giving orders to his men.In another few days a meeting is to be hold between the alpha's of different packs who would be interested to become blood pack's allies.

Isabella and diva had become good friends in a short amount of time.She was sitting beside diva watching her curiously."So diva when are you going to tell him."she said.

"How did you know isabella"

"Its easy you are glowing diva,i am little dissapointed with victor,he  hasnt noticed it yet."

"He has a lot going through his mind now isabella,to tell you the truth i am not even sure how to tell him that i am pregnant isabella ,he will be even more worried."

"But you have no other choice you know."

"Yes,i know."diva let out a sigh."He has lost a lot isabella ,i dont want his thoughts disturbed thinking about my safety."

"Diva i know it is not my place to ask you,but what happened between the cortez and the blood pack,why all this hatred.If you dont want to tell me it is fine ,i will understand."

Diva smiled "Victor lost his parents when he was 13,a group of hunters from the new circle had sneaked into their territory.The ancient circle which was the original group of hunters was destroyed ,by a new group of power hungry humans and according to their new teachings, they considered all the shifters and vampires were abominations and wanted to wipe them from the phase of the earth.To start with they wanted to tell the world that they were serious ,so they targeted the one of the most powerful pack ,the blood pack.Victor and his elder brother conrad with their parents were coming to our territory for a get together party which we hold every year.Since we both packs were allies and our territories were near we usually dont move with guards.But they were ambushed in between our territories by the hunters.Their parents made sure conrad escaped with victor to go get for help while they defended their retreat.By the time they came with reinforcement their parents were killed ."

"So conrad became the next alpha."Isabella asked.

"Yes,CONRAD ALEXANDER BLOOD became the next alpha he was 18 years and in 3 years time he made sure there were no hunters within the country.All the hunters were slaughtered ,the ruthless killing made the new circle to retreat out of the country.When victor was 16 conrad had gone for a dew days to meet the council,when he returned he had brought his mate GLORIA JEAN.He met his mate in a coffee shop and in a few days they fell in love with each other.Gloria didnt like to talk about her family  and her past , so no one forced or even bothered to ask.She was like a mother to victor,spoiled him to the core to be exact.Conrad and gloria replaced his parents."

"As months passed by everything went cheerfully ,gloria was 2 months pregnant,you should have seen victor when he came to know gloria was pregnant, he was so happy he went to every house of their pack members to tell them,he even called me and bored me for two hours how he was happy,what would they name if it is a boy or a girl ,he kept on yapping about the baby."Diva smiled with a small tear trickling down her faceas she slowly wiped it

 "After a few days they were visited by the cortez and his entire family Marreck cortez and his mate sarah,their sons darren and nathaniel, and their mates clara and kelly and marreck,s grand children damon and seth.Marreck demanded to see his daughter."

"His daughter."Isabella asked curiously.

Diva nodded "Gloria jean was actually gloria jean cortez."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

i know bit short but have tons of work to take care am terribly sorry.sp please leave comments and vote.Guys started a new book too "the guardians of terra "have a look.

                                     with love

                                                         deepak