ANSWERS

DIMITRY(POV)

I woke up  in the still of night,i couldnt sleep those eyes,those blood red eyes came in my dreams again and again,no it wasnt a nightmare ,and yes i was scared , but  there was more in those eyes not only lust of blood but something else i couldnt figure.With vague thoughts in my mind and unable to sleep i just stared at the ceiling thinking why my father had asked me to come to this particular territory.

It was about  7 i had my bath and my breakfast brought in by the maid ,when i finally made outside my room, Isabella and solomon were talking with joseph in the corridor.I could see how joseph and isabella looked at each other.I knew isabella was his mate, but i wasnt sure whether to accept it,how could i she would be among blood thirsty men.I brushed my thoughts for now and gave a quick smile to them.Joseph led us to the meeting hall.

It was a huge room with an oval table and there were a few chairs set near the table guessing it was for us.we took our seats,victor was already over seeing the meeting ,within a minute or so alpha bane had entered the meeting hall.

The meeting was about to start before everyone stood in respect as diva blood entered the hall.I couldnt help thinking they were blood thirsty beasts ,but no ,they showed respect for their lady, but why, no other pack would do.

Victor cleared his throat for the meeting to begin,he gave a nod to alpha bane who stood up and addressed the people,he gave a short intoduction of himself and started off with the events he wanted to convey.

It was about 2 weeks ago , he started we received news that 2 members of the royal court of vampires were killed ,but the interesting fact was that they were killed by werewolves.You all know that we coexist with the vampire nation without any threats between us,the council had ordered me to find who was causing this unrest.How ever the next day an attempt was made to kill the council members by a group of vampires but they were killed before they could do any serious damage.

There were tension from both the sides thinking who is going to strike next.Your uncle however arranged a secret meeting between the vampire king and the council members.The king himself  swore that they had no participation in the attempt on the council lives.So did we ,we told him that we had no idea who were killing the pure bloods.It was then agreed to keep the king and his family in lockdown with tight security until further matters were resolved.

A few days back we got a very disturbing news and called the the king to come to the council.But he brought his children along with him concerning about their safety.He let them out in the hall and went into the chambers were the matters were discussed.The cortez had made some deal with the turned vampires, who is behind the scenes controlling them, we do not know,but the cortez were trying to kill the king and his family and using the turned vampires to take out other pack alpha's and their families, by doing that he made their pack to submit to them.

The turned vampires number 10 times the number of the pure bloods.They were widely spread and most of them were in security too.The king was nervous that he couldnt trust anyone. The cortez had annexed about 20 packs to his army and we do not know how many vampires he control.

It was finally decided that a meeting should be held between all the major pack leaders and the royal court to put an end to the cortez that is when we got a call from our spy ,that the cortez was making a full assault on the council ,any time soon.There wasnt any time for escape.your uncle, alpha vic suggested to take the king and his family to your land for their safety,as it has been a thousand years no one has gone passed your pack defences.

The king agreed immediately ,he knew about the blood pack history ,so he asked me to escort the children and he would stay back delaying the cortez as much as possible.He wanted his children to get to safety and his prescence there,so that it would not alert the enemy, that the children had escaped, giving us ample time.He had to put his life down to ensure the safety of his children.

Tears began to swell in isabella and solomon eyes and i was fighting to control mine.So what are we going to do now we do not know whether my father is alive,we cant call the royal court they would only respond to my father or  the members of the royal court.''What about your, other pack leaders'' i asked.

Sam nodded his head ,all the major packs are under attack ,we do not know whether they would agree.

Diva spoke ,but'' we have to try sam'' ,please call all the pack leaders try to fix a date .sam nodded in agreement.As for the vampires she looked at me ,how old are you she asked.I am 17 will turn 18 in a month why do you ask.Because you would be the next king when you turn 18 she smiled and you can address the court for a meeting.I nodded, i would do my best i said.

Finally vic called of the meeting.

I walked outside with so many thoughts clouding ,but still why did father trust them more than his flesh and blood ,we could have been sent to any other vampire land controlled by the pure bloods ,what made them so special i gave a confused look looking at isabella who was talking with joseph.

I felt a hand over my shoulder to see alpha bane ,he gave me a smile ''what is troubling you dimitry.''

''I dont understand,i dont understand why my father sent me to this land what makes them so special.''

He let out a chuckle DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THEIR HISTORY,HOW THE PACK GOT THEIR NAME AS BLOOD PACK?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

HEY GUYS,

I know a little boring chapter but will make it interesting in the other chapters.thank you guys for your support.please be free to leave comments and dont forget to vote.your votes is my inspiration you know :-)

a special thanks to luna would try to make the conversations interesting i know i am a real suck up in that will improve myself.

                                                with loads of love

                                                             deepak

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys am planning on tormenting you guys for another two days:-) since i have a lot of work to do and i am still trying to figure out a name for the origin mother of blood pack.i am planning on naming the alpha cortez as marrek cortez, thanks to black scorpion for helping me out and vics brothers mate name as gloria thanks to luna,now unless i find a good name for my next character i wont post my next chapter he he he so guys help me out if you want more

                                                 thank you for your support