THE HUNT BEGINS

Two days after sam's kidnapping his body was found on the border of blood pack's territory.There was a huge funeral conducted with all the pack members showing their respect.It was a huge blow to them losing sam.He was like a father to vic.Victor hadnt spoken a word or did he attend the funeral.He just sat in his office for two days not letting anyone inside including diva,as if he was broken down.The whole pack was  worried about victor he has lost a lot of his dear ones

Chris was so mad that he took a handful of the pack members and started invading their territory but joseph stopped him in time.Joseph didnt want to lose anymore of his family members.They both tried to talk to victor but he didnt respond to them.

Everyone were nervous including the cornelius siblings they never had seen victor so silent in their few days of stay.Diva would pleed to let her in,but he wouldnt.

On the fourth day after sam's funeral victor walked out of his office and called for an emergency meeting in the middle of the night.Everyone were surprised and It took an hour before every one assembled.

Victor walked into the meeting hall, his eyes were cold ,he took his place and gave instructions to his men.I want jacob and alpha bane here he commanded.In a few minutes they were led to the room.The meeting went for an hour after which victor got up from his seat.

"What we discussed here should not leave this room "he said in his alpha voice and all nodded.

They all nodded and walked out and he sat down holding diva's hands.he looked into her eyes and gave his heart warming smile"I am sorry diva i had to clear my mind,i am sorry for pushing you out"

"Hush she said keeping her finger over his lips i know vic"she took him tight in her arms with tears stricling from her eyes and gave him a kiss,a kiss to let him know how much she loved him,how much she cared for him and most of all how much she respected his wishes.

The door flung open chris came walking towards vic and whispered something in his ears.

Victor gave a cold smile and in a whisper "LETS HUNT THEM"he said.

DARREN CORTEZ(POV)

My phone rang ,it was father,"yes dad i know how important this meeting is and dont worry i wont screw it up.Dad tell clara(my mate) i will be late."

My father had given me an important mission to make an alliance with the moon pack.If our alliance works then our numbers would boost to 10000 shifters and we would easily take over the blood packs territory.

The moon pack alpha was a hot head but still it was he who called us for an alliance so it would be cool.The meeting was to be held in a neutral place between theirs and our territory in an abandoned factory.

It was late night when we arrived to the spot,I took a 50 of my most trusted pack members and it was agreed from both our sides not to bring more than 50.I changed to from my wolf form waiting for the moon pack.

After 15 minutes their pack had arrived "ALPHA SERENIUS MOON" i bowed my head in respect and walked towards him shaking his hand.

"Shall we start the meeting"

"Yes,but i will make the terms first"alpha moon said.

I nodded my head in agreement to show my respect but suddenly i felt a sharp pain hitting my neck.I pulled out a large tranquiliser dart out of my neck,what is the meaning of this i snarled.

Alpha moon looked far more surprised than me,my head started spinning but suddenly there was automatic gun fire coming form all sides.

Fuck what the hell is happening my heart pounded the bullets tore down both alpha moon's pack and my pack alike.

Alpha moon shifted he knew it wasnt us who attacked them ,because even my pack were slaughtered every one shifted trying to get out of the gun fire ,either to attack the shooters or escape from them.

I couldnt shift my head becoming heavier and heavier i couldnt open my eyes before i collapsed to the ground.All i could hear was the fading sound of gunshots and a final cry made by alpha moon "who the hell are you guys".All i heard is a gunshot and his silence before i completely went cold.

When i woke up i was in a dark room tied in chains,it resembled the same torture chamber we had.But what is happening,who did this,why would they kill alpha moon but not me.No one uses guns except us and they cannot be hunters because the blood pack  had  killed every one of their sorry arses 6 years back,my thoughts clouding and confused.

The door opened and the lights were on an then i saw them ,a sense of fear and arising within me.The three men with hazel eyes VICTOR,JOSEPH AND CHRIS walking towards me,Their eyes had pure hatred giving me chills to my entire body.

"But,but"i stammered

Victor looked me in the eyes "but what"he asked in a cold voice.

"I dont understand"

"okay let me put it simple darren ,you killed alpha moon and his pack"

"No we didnt "i snarled.

victor's laugh echoed the room"yes you did,only your pack uses guns ,you moron.The meeting didnt go as planned so you lost your temper and killed alpha moon and their pack"

"No one is going to buy that asshole,they will definately see my pack members dead too"

"You mean if they find them,darren" he let out a sigh" their bodies have been disposed,all they will find alpha moon's pack dead and you and your men left,i made sure of it darren"

"I dont understand but why,what about your honour and shit,you never used guns."

"Oh darren you think i am that stupid ,you and your family have taken too many from us and you expect me to be a saint.I am not a fucking moron darren i will not lose any more ,this time i am going to make you all suffer everyone of your family.I am going to send a clear message to your father starting with you.Does your father think that only he could manipulate huh,he is so fucking wrong darren,you all think you are smart and cold ,hell no you are not even close.I AM THE ALPHA OF THE BLOOD PACK the cruelest and ruthless pack in the entire shifter world there is no other bastard above me ,and that message i will send it to your father after we have done with you.

Chris raged with anger "let me rip his head of victor please"

"NO" Victor commanded in his alpha tone.chris backed down lowering his head.

"We are civilised people chris,we are not barbarians anymore, only barbarians have honour isnt it darren,we will be more civilised like the cortez..   JOSEPH I WANT TO HEAR HIS SCREAM,I WANT TO THEM TO KNOW THAT THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG PACK,I WANT THEM TO KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN THEY HAVE GIVEN US,CAN YOU DO IT ,JOSEPH"

"Yes alpha"

Victor looked again at me.I was sweating panic,compresing my chest,trying to control my every nerve.

"I am going to hunt everyone of your family darren,dont worry they will soon join you"he said with a cold smile and walked away.

 .........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys

i am starting on a new book called rogues check it out too and please leave your comments

                      with love

                                            deepak