A LOST CHANCE

VICTORS(POV)

We were waiting at our border,I had joseph bring a 1000 of my pack incase if they were chased by our enemies ,we had to make a stand .It was a windy night,as the breeze passed me i could smell a familiar,but faint scent  ,my wolf screamed its him ,its fucking him i want to kill him and rip him into pieces,my wolf took over me within seconds i was running ,I was running towards the bastard who killed my brother and  his mate in front of my eyes

 Diva,joseph and the others were surprised but immediately shifted and started to follow me.Ofcourse they would have felt my anger ,my anger driving me to the point of insanity , i only had one thing in my mind, i wanted to have my revenge, i wanted DARREN CORTEZ dead.

I entered out of the forrest my eyes fixing up on him i could smell fear,the sweet smell of fear that added fuel to my want to taste his blood.ALPHA BANE was with his pack i could see a vampire looking at me he was about 17 and he was shuddering at the sight of me.he was looking at me as i was some kind of a monster,a monster yes,i was ,i was now a blood thirsty monster.I heard a boy cry a 8 year old hiding behind a young girl i didnt care who they were.i didnt care who were with me ,who were behind me i only cared about the head of darren which i would be ripping now

I let out of a howl an alpha howl,a howl that would drive my pack members to go for a  murdering spree and  icharged at them ,Diva followed me without question,my pack followed me without remorse ,we were THE BLOOD PACK,the blood pack every one feared.Darren retreated immediately at the sight of me leaving his pack of 200 to cover him.Fucking coward i went through the front lines and tore open the neck of a black wolf infront of me ,i killed and i killed but nothing could satisfy my hunger for blood.It was a matter of minutes before they were all dead .I was about to chase that bastard down,i knew i could catch him within a quarter of an hour but i was stopped by sam ,joseph and chris.

Calm down VIC they spoke through our mindlink dont let your wolf take over.He is far into his territory we still dont know about the enemy vic ,please calm down.I couldnt my wolf didnt want me to lose my chance.I felt a brush of fur in my body ,a brush sending me sparks ,a scent calming my wolf,diva walked in front of me looking me in my eyes her beautiful brown eyes.calm down vic she brushed her wolf face over mine i slowly regained control.

I turned back cursing me for letting my chance slip but i will get him,i will definately get him i assured myself and my wolf.I walked towards alpha bane and shifted so did he.Greetings alpha bane i nodded,he nodded back in respect so who do we have here i asked smiling.

The boy was staring he didnt move a bit he was staring like he had seen a ghost.

I let out my hand ''i am ALPHA VICTOR BLOOD'' and you are?

.He slowly regained conscious and gave his hand his voice stuttering in fear ''i am DIMITRY CORNELIUS and this is ISABELLA and SOLOMON.''

I gave them a welcoming smile but they were too scared to appreciate my smile i guessed ''lets go back home ''i said.

Within an hour we were in our lands .we will have a meeting tomorrow at 7 i told them,alpha bane and dimitry agreed, I asked joseph to take alpha bane and our guest to the guest mansion but he was staring at isabelle like a love stricken puppy and so was she.I knew that look i grinned ,my  beta had  found his mate not any mate a girl of the royal family of vampires his pups would be strong ,his son would be a worthy beta to my son a perfect addition to BLOOD PACK trait i thought.

Diva noticed it too she gave a beautiful smile at me and i remembered  the first day when i looked at her like a love stricken pup.

''JOSEPH ''we both called to him in unison he snapped  from the gaze of love and looked at me yes alpha ,''please take them to their rooms before you drool yourself to death i teased. ''

I left for my room where  diva and i   had a hot shower removing the blood covering us and we slipped ourselves into bed,made crazy love with each other,and slept under the warm embrace of each others arms. Thinking tomorrow we finally we would  get some answers.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys

                              i know ,i know i told you i wont post for another two days,you all got me excited,in one day 150 readers for my book,8 votes,2 fans you guys made me very very happy.you are giving me confidence guys i am happy that i dont suck at writing.any way this chapter i dedicate to my friend jay who gave me a call to know when i was going to post my next chapter this is for you dude.

                                             with tons and tons of love

                                                             deepak