victor's mate

I immediately rushed towards the hospital, diva was a real good friend of mine as her father was a friend of my father.

It had been 3 years since i last saw her ,it was at the cortez incident.

I was accompanied by sam.he was explaining about her condition and events taking place at our borders.Our pack found 5 injured shifters and brought them back to our pack hospital.

when i finally entered her room ,I was dumbstruck a charge of lightening passed through my body by looking at her , an angel was infront of me .Brown hair ,angelic face as if she was made to be perfect,lips as red as chilly,fair skin ,she was looking peaceful.Though she was injured badly she was perfect.My wolf screaming at me mate,she will give you strong pups it screamed and my wolf wanting to rip out the hearts of those bastards who tried to hurt her.I was shuddering to control my wolf.I walked out of the door to the lobby trying even harder to control my wolf.

Sam followed me with a curious look."VIC what is it?"

"She ,she i stuttered she is my mate sam ."

He gave a genuine smile patting my back ,"good for you vic you have found a worthy mate.our blood line would become stronger and your pups would be stronger."

"Sam i dont understand i have been a friend to her since we were 5 years old i have never felt anything for her and why now."

He smiled ,"every  time  you saw her, none of you shifted, that is why you couldnt feel each other prescence as true mates.your parents and hers would have been proud vic.they would give you their blessings."

"It sucks sam out of all the time i find my mate now."

"And what is wrong, you finding your mate now?"

"Sam we are at war ,we dont know when our enemies will be at our door,stone pack was annhilated and worst of all alpha stone is dead.How do you think she will react sam to find her father dead.This isnt an appropriate time  for me to claim her or be romantic sam."

"It is the ideal time vic dont you understand she is the other half of you,you complete her and she would need you now more than ever.She would be a great alpha female vic."

I sighed," ok sam we will see how event 's progresses from now ,no point arguing now right."

I walked to her room placing a chair next to her holding her hands and praying that she doesnt freak about the mate thing when she wakes up.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

          i know it is short and i am new so please leave your comments guys whether i should continue to write.would be needing your comments and guidance.

                                                       deepak