PAYBACK

MARREK(POV)

"You bastard"marreck screamed on the phone."I am going to kill you ,i am going to kill every one of your family,you hear me victor"he screamed getting ,annoyed angry as he heard the mockery laugh from victor while he screamed.

"Yes marreck i want you angry,i want you to feel the pain which i have been carrying in my heart for past 3 years,can you feel the anger and vengeance bubbling within you,that is event a fraction of what i have,and if you wonder how your son exploded i packed a 3 kg c4 bomb with a kg of silver wads marreck ,when he was screaming,marreck ,he was alive and was screaming for his father to come save him."

Tears flooded inthe eyes of marreck,he had never felt  pain like this before victors words killed him,the thought of his dead son and his mate infront of his eyes shattered in pieces in a pool of blood made him sick.

"Marreck are you there,dont tell me you had a break down please marreck i want you to be sane while i am going to take everything from you one by one."

"Oh then waht are you waiting for victor are you scared to face me ,come attack me now i will wait with my pack to meet you head on."

Victor chuckled,"i am not that stupid marreck i know you have rigged the entire stone pack territory with c4,that was your original plan wasnt it ,to make me angry and lure me there where you could blow us all.Nice try marreck.But you know what your plan is going to backfire ,your bombs are controlled by a radiofrequency marreck and guees what i have the frequency.Since i am in a good mood today i am giving you twenty minutes to get your pack and your family out of stone pack territory and the time starts now.Victor hanged his phone down.

Marreck was confused how did victor know about the bombs and frequency,yes ofcourse his son was tortured for nearly 12 hours he couldnt have taken any more,no now it wasnt the time to think it was time to take a decision he shifted to his black wolf and let out a howl of retreat.His pack were confused but they obeyed their alpha.Marreck had to get back to the cortez territory within minutes with his entire pack ,he couldnt lose a large number of his pack if victor exploded the bombs .He didnt want them to have a upper hand.

After two hours they reached their territory marreck again got a call from victor."What is it victor."he snarled.

"First of all i am dissapointed in you marreck,you dishonoured your son."

"What do you mean by that you son of a bitch".

"Marreck ,marreck ,darren never told us the frequency or the bombs,actually he never told us anything though we tortured him for more than 12 hours he had more honour and strength than you.I was impressed you know."

"But ,but."marreck stutterd in confusion.

"But ,but what marreck" victor said in his mocking laugh "my scouts about the bombs marreck we never knew the frequency and still dont ,i played you marreck,and you fell for it dumbass,you dishonoured your sons memory now marreck,he would be so pissed wouldnt he how his father thought he would have betrayed him.Anyway marreck we disarmed the bombs and thank you very much for the arsenal,you have left us with enough c4 and guns to leisurely kill you marreck."

Marreck was torn inside ,everything fell apart,he dishonoured his sons sacrifice his hands were sweaty,his body shuddered in pain ,tears pooled from his eyes for the first time in his life he was scared.

"PAYBACK IS A BITCH ISNT MARRECK" victor laughed before he hung up on the phone.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

Hope you like the bad ass attitude of victor and again please check on my new book rogues if possible

                              love you all

                                                   deepak