I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE

DIMITRY(POV)

My life was perfect i was 17 the heir of the vampire king,flawless looks,money ,power,women everything a teenage boy could ask.In another month i would turn 18 and  i would enter the royal court to take my place as my father's heir, but my world came crashing down.

Now i was running for my life carrying my brother soloman and with my sister Isabella guarded by about 50 mutts and 3 vampire guards.I do not bear any ill feelings for werewolves but i couldnt stand their smell ,they smelled like dogs.But i cannot disrespect them can i ,they were risking their lives to protect me and my 8 year old brother and 16 year old sister.

My father  had us locked in our castle heavily guarded for about a week ,all he told us was that there was some unrest with the shifters and vampire nation.

After a week he took us to the council of the lycans left us in the hall with three of his most trusted guards, and went into the chambers of the council.After an hour he came out  along with a man,he was 6 foot tall ,muscular ,grey hair ,blue eyes and a lot of scars to show his experience in battle.Children this is  ALPHA BANE you will all accompany him to the blood pack territory.

''Blood pack territory i scoffed but father why ,i have heard that they were ruthless people.Explain to us father'', i then heard a howl outside the gates and sound of war,death and smell of blood.

'''I wish i could explain it to you dimitry'', my father said in a panicking voice, but it is too late now .Remember children, i love you ,and am proud of you,now go he pushed us ,guard them well alpha bane he said and he turned facing the gates.''

''With my life'' the alpha replied and dragged me away.

''What is going on, tell me father'', i screamed why arent you coming with us,Isabella and solomon were crying i was controlling my tears fighting all my emotions while i was dragged by the alpha and three of my father guards through a secret tunnel.

For three days we have been escorted in cars and then we started moving on foot.ALPHA BANE explained to us that we were in enemy territory and we had to walk for two days to reach the blood pack lands unnotticed.He didnt answer me ,why my father wanted us to go there, all he told me was that i would get my answers when we reach our destination.

We walked for a day and a half when we could smell the werewolves following us , we started to run.

We ran as fast as we could but they caught up with us we were in an open plain,when alpha bane stopped us he knew we couldnt out run them anymore it was time to make a stand.we were near the forest only a few feet but getting into the forest would be like suicide it is their hunting ground and their numbers to great the best option was to confront them in the open plain.

There were about 200 of them in front of us a force thrice our size.I didnt want to die, i was too young to die, i had to protect my brother and sister.

One of the enemy shifter shifted, he had brown hair,black eyes he was about 30 and i guessed him to be the leader.''

ALPHA BANE he said why do we have to fight for these vamps,just give me the children and i would let you and your pack live, he grinned.''

''Who the hell are you i screamed,what do you want from us.''

He gave us a sly smile ''oh i am sorry my liege he said with mockery in his lips and he bowed ,it was rude of me for not introducing my self i am darren cortez the future alpha of the cortez pack.''

''What the fuck do you want from us.''

''Isnt it obvious he smiled i want you and your sibblings dead.''

''Now alpha bane DO NO TEST MY PATIENCE hand them to me and your pack lives.''

my heart was pounding we were outnumbered 3 to 1 even a great fighter in his right sense would know that we couldnt take them all ,will he give us up? my thoughts were clouding, my hands sweating ,WAITING FOR HIS REPLY.

''NO ''He said in a cool voice i would die protecting them he said and immediately his pack all shifted .My respect for him grew but i couldnt understand why he would risk his life and lives of his pack for a group of children he just met a few days ago .

''Why ,WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR US'' i asked him,

He smiled ''because i promised your father'' he said and then shifted to a white wolf.

I looked at isabella and our guards they gave me a nod ,they understood what was going in my head

the guards ,isabella and i shifted our nails elongated our eyes turned black and our fangs protruded.It was our fight for survival i will take as many bastards i can with me before i die.

A sudden look of panic appeared in darren's face the entire pack were getting uneasy a smirk lit up my face was that fear i saw in his eyes,yes it was ,i could smell the fear from him and his pack.May be these fuckers havent seen a vampire change ,the pure bloods were more stronger and faster than the turned vampires.But suddenly i realised his eyes,his eyes wasnt focussed on us it was focussed behind me.

I turned my head to see and i saw a massive wolf , his fur in the colour between dark red and brown  ,his eyes as dark as blood,eyes which had no mercy,he was followed by a sunshine brown  wolf.I was so deep in my thoughts thinking who they were and why was that jerk darren was scared by these two wolves that i failed to realise that they were followed by thousands of wolves walking towards us from the forrest.

 ......................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys

                       thanks for all your support and a special thanks to black scorpion for voting.your votes are my inspiration.hey by the way i need a huge favour from you guys i am like runnig out of names for my new characters i need some atleast bad ass male names and some 5 historic girl names ,please help me out if possible guys.thank you again for your support.

                                                     with love ,

                                                                                          deepak