Chapter thirty five: Honeymoon (FINAL CHAPTER)

~ Author-Chan ~

You guys see what I did with those emojis in the title 😏😂 Lemon chapter for you dirty minded freaks out there ( just kidding 😂😏👅) lets just say I've read a lot of lemon books just to make this one special😂😂😏😏😏 lets star this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

'Oh my gosh what do I do?!' I thought nervously. I had just finish showering and Levi is still inside showering.

'Ok calm down (y/n).... This is not the first time you guys have done 'it'..... AHH! But still today is a special night... His probably going to go more rough and.....!!!!' I thought but stopped when I heard the running of the water stop.

'AHHHHHHHH!! His done showering!!' I thought nervously my heart was beating so fast that it's probably going rip out of my chest on eve he opens that damn door.

I heard the tiny click of the door lock and ever so slowly it opened. I hid under the covers. Many thoughts were rushing inside my head.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?" Levi asked. I slowly popped my head from under the blanket... I saw him in his casual shirt and shorts.

"I-um.... N-nothing!" I said blushing. Levi smirked.

"Are you thinking about something very dirty minded?" He said and made his way towards me smirking deviously.

"I-ah-n-no I wasn't!" I said stuttering. I gripped the blanket tighter as he hover me over the bed our face close.

"You are and you should be punished.." After he said that I felt his lips on mine.

I looked at him shocked at first but then wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I moaned as he bit my lower lip. I closed my eyes as he made his way towards the crook of my neck.... He kissed, nibble, and bite to give me a hickey.

"Ah! L-Levi everyone is going to see th!" I said but was interrupted when he kissed my lips again. Everything was so heated up at that every time he touches me I feel sparks all over my body.

He carried on removing my shirt... He skillfully unhook my bra... He played with both of breast earning a moan  from me. He nibbled and suck on my buds toying it with his tongue.

"Ah!! L-Levi please I need you.." I said breathing heavily.

"Not yet princess..." He said as he stopped what he was doing and took of his shirt revealing his eight pack abs. I traced my fingers over them amazed. He went back to kissing me... His hand toying with my buds. His right hand slowly made down my shorts. He started teasing me down there.

"Already wet for me?" He smirked.

"Ah! L-Levi please stop teasing!" I said making me a moaning mess.

"You like it don't you?... Tell me you want it..." He said.

"L-Levi please.." I begged.

"Not the word I'm looking for princess.." He said.

"LEVI PLEASE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!!" I screamed. He looked at me and smiled.

"As you wish my highness..." He took my shorts and then my panties off... He also took his pants and brief off. His member sprang out as to like welcome me.

He slowly entered me making me moan.

"Fucking shit your already tight?" He said and smirked.  He moved slowly moving in and out.

"Ah! Mmmm" I moaned. I pushed him for a kiss which he granted. I feel that spark again inside me.

"Ah fuck!" Levi grunted.

"Ah! Yes Levi right there!!!" I screamed in ecstasy.

"Do you like it here babe?.... Do you like me fucking you hard?" He said.

"Yes! Ah! Levi!" I screamed coming close to my climax.

"Call me daddy!" He said smacking my ass.

"Agh! YES DADDY RIGHT THERE! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!" I screamed. I was a moaning mess, my mind was blank and all I can think about was the pleasure I was feeling.

"Ah shit I'm close!!" Levi grunted his movements were getting sloppier. I feel something building up inside me.

"M-me too!!" I said. We both came at the same time. We were a panting mess he pulled his member out and put the blanket over us. We both smiled at each other. H wrapped his naked body around me feeling his warmth made me feel so safe and secure.

"I love you...." I said.

"I love you too my princess ..." He replied kissing my forehead.

_________________________

Yehey! It's done! I hope you guys like this lemon chappie! Thank you for all of your support! You guys are amazing! The third book will be coming out at Aug,14 until then I'm taking a big break! I love you guys and stay awesome! 👊👊😂😊❤️