Chapter twenty: A Celebration Never to Forget

Your POV

I looked around the lively hall. Everyone was happy celebrating Levi and I's engagement. 'I can't believe it! Aghhhh!!! OMG!' I mentally fangirl.

I looked at the diamond ring. It fit perfectly. It's so pretty that I can't stop looking at it with sparkling eyes while unknowingly giggling like a maniac.

"Ummm...." I heard Erwin said.

"Shhh! Erwin let her have a fan girl moment." Hanji said.

"Is this normal?" Erwin whispered.

"Of course it is!" Hanji said slapping Erwin in the shoulders playfully with a laughing grin.    

"I wonder if this will happen to me one day..." Erwin whispered. Hanji looked at him a shrugged her shoulders. And drank her cup of coffee.

"I wonder what it would be like if it was you..." He said blushing. Hanji choked on her coffee and looked away hiding her reddening face.

In the corner mike was getting drunk with the other cadets. Eren was fidgeting his hands awkwardly as mikasa sat beside him a visible blush on both of there faces.

Marco and Jean was holding hands and smiling at eachother. Coconut head was- I mean armin is trying to stop mike from drinking more alcohol.

Levi is talking to the other cadets... His face show a visible sign of happiness. I looked at him dreamily.