Chapter nine: Wake up Sleepy Head..

Your POV

I was woken by the sound of shuffling beside me. I opened my eyes slightly able to see a little dim of light from the window. I looked beside me to see a sleeping face of Levi.

I looked at him dreamily and poked his cheek. He opens his eyes quickly making jump in fright and fall of the side of the bed making my face have a sudden impact in the ground.

"O-ow...." I said rubbing my now stinging red face.

"Wow what a great morning to start..." I hissed.

"Good job (y/n)..." Levi said looking at me with a smirk. Levi chuckled a little bit and helped me up.

"Thanks..." I said smiling a little bit. He kissed me on the lips as a reply.

"I'm taking a shower..." He said grabbing a towel that hang from my chair.

"Hey your not taking a shower in my bathroom.." I said grabbing the towel out of his grip.

"Hey! What's wrong with taking a shower in my girlfriend's bathroom?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Correction I haven't said yes to you yet for being your girlfriend.." I said sticking my tongue at him. He only pouted. I giggled.

"Now go away... I have to check up on how hanji is doing..." I said pushing him out of my door.

"Hey!!" He said turning around but I shut the door in his face before he could lecture me.