Chapter two: Flu Season

Your POV

I quickly gathered all the ingredients to make soup and started to boil some hot water. I stopped when I heard a sound.
I turned around and saw Levi trying to sneak behind me.

"That's not gonna work like the last time.." I said giggling.

"I was going to scare the shit out of you.." He said hugging me from behind.

"That ain't gonna work.." I said laughing.

"What are you making?" He asked still hugging me.

"Making soup for Hanji... She had a high fever so I'll make her some soup and bring her medicine... Now get off me so I could work.." I said smiling.

"Can you make me some black tea..." He said letting me go.

"Hmm.... Fine... But for one condition... Bring the papers I have in my room and give it to big brother and Mike." I said searching the cupboards for black tea.

"Deal" he said... But before he could get out the kitchen he gave me a peck on the lips then left. I smiled and started getting back to work.

Time skippyyyy~ cause what not?~

I carried a tray with some medicine a bowl of soup, a glass of water, and Levi's black tea. I opened hanji's door and put the tray down her work table.

I looked at her sleeping face. 'I'll wake her up later.... I'll just give the tea to Levi..' I thought. I grabbed the tea and closed the door quietly. I made my way towards Levi's office this time I remember to knock.

"State your name and business.." I heard him say.

"Prince charming Levi its me your beautiful gorgeous princess.." I said giggling.

"Come in.." I heard him stifle a laugh.