Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!

[Liam's P.O.V.]

It seemed like seconds after I had fallen asleep to the steady sound of Niall's breathing, that I was being woken up to the grumble of his stomach. He let out a small whine and proceeded to shush his stomach. I tried not to smile but it didn't work.

"Liam?" Niall whispered, reaching up to poke my cheek. "Are awake?"

"No," I smiled, peeking out of one eye at him.

"Are to awake," he giggled.

"I might be."

"Will make food for me?"

"Only if you snuggle with me a little more."

He immediately snuggled closer to me, pressing his face against my neck. I closed my eyes again as small puffs of air tickled my neck. After a few seconds, Niall gently ran his finger along my cheek. I peeked one eye open again to find him looking up at my owlishly. A small giggle sounded from his mouth, causing me to smile.

"Liam?" Niall whispered.

"Niall."

"Will make food?"

"Hmmm," I pretended to think as I looked away from him. "Why should I?"

"Because love," he pouted.

"Oh alright."

I pressed a kiss to his forehead just as he sprung up from the bed and bounded to the door. He bounced on his feet while he waited for me to roll out of bed. I stretched, fully aware of Niall's eyes on me, before reaching for my shirt to pull over my head.

"Liam does not have to wear," Niall said quietly as a small blush flooded his face.

"I don't, do I?"

"No. Like when do not wear one."

"It's a little cold. So I think I'll put one on."

A small pout formed on his lips as I walked passed him to head to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and peered in, spotting some eggs and left over bacon. I pulled them out of the fridge and set them on the corner and Niall plopped down into a chair. I could feel his eyes following me around the kitchen as I made the two of us breakfast. I quickly twisted on the spot to look at him, causing him to jump in surprise at my sudden movement. I motioned for him to get up and he immediately walked over to me. I handed him the spatula and he looked at me confused.

"What do I do?" Niall's ears fell a tad.

"You stir it," I placed his hand carefully around the spatula before wrapping my hand around his to show him how to stir it. "Just like that."

I let go of his hand when he seemingly got ahold of it and got to work on the rest of the breakfast. It wasn't too long before breakfast was finished and Niall was helping me set the table. He put the plates on the table and I placed the food near the center of it. We sat down after we got both got some milk and Niall immediately got some food to put on his plate. He then waited for me to get my food before he began eating. It made my heart swell a tad because I hadn't even taught him to wait for me or anyone to get their meal too. He was doing it because he wanted to. I slowly ate my food as Niall nearly scarfed his down. I watched the boy fondly as he looked up with wide blue eyes and a bit of syrup running down his chin. He tilted his head to the side as though he was curious as to why I was staring at him. I shook my head and went back to my food. Suddenly I felt a foot placed on top of my toes, causing me to look up to find Niall looking under the table with his tongue poking out of his mouth. He wiggling his toes against mine and looked up to me hopefully. I raised an eyebrow at him and he giggled.