Chapter 4

[Louis' P.O.V.]

I was excited to hang out with Liam again and get away from my not so wonderful boyfriend Kyle. I looked in the mirror to fix my hair and adjust my shirt to hide yet another love bite that he had given me. I swear he didn't even like me and used me for the sex. I added a final touch to my hair as I heard a honk outside my flat. I quickly hurried out the door and slide into the passenger seat.

"What up, Li?" I asked with a smile.

"Hi, Lou," he replied with a slight smile.

"Where are we headed?"

"I've got a new place to show you."

I gave him a questioning look hut decided to go with it. Liam always picked amazing restaurants. On the drive there, he talked about his promotion and he asked about my job.

"Rob is so stupid. If I didn't need the money, I definitely wouldn't be working for the man."

Liam let out a laugh and pulled into the restaurant. I looked up at the sign and quickly decided against trying to read it. Liam saw my confused look and it caused him to laugh.

"It's Italian. Don't try to pronounce it."

I stuck my tongue out at him causing him to chuckle some more. I smiled and we walked into the restaurant.

"Two?" A lady asked.

We both nodded and we were lead to our seats. She told us the specials and she left after we told her our drink orders. I examined the menu, trying to find something I recognized. My eyes finally landed on pizza and I smiled. I set the menu down and was surprised to find Liam waiting for me.

"I'm going to play it safe and go for some pizza," I smiled.

"I'm getting some noodles," Liam chuckled.

"So tell me about this kid you met."

A faint blush touched Liam's cheeks as he bit his lip.

"He's um. He's a little different."

"Aren't they all?"

"In a way, yes. But Niall-"

"Oh is that his name?"

"Yeah," Liam said looking to the waitress who had brought back our drinks.

The lady took our orders and with a smile, promised that she'd be back soon. I waited until Liam had taken a drink before I innocently asked a question.

"So how's the sex?"

A cough nearly sent Liam's drink all over me and smirked as he coughed up what was left of his drink.

"What the heck, Louis? Did you have to ask when I took a drink?"

"Probably, yes."

"For the record, we aren't. I don't even really know him."

"Well why not?"

"He's not much of a talker."

"What's he like then?"

Liam seemed to ponder about that for a moment before slightly chuckling

"He's very childlike."

"We'd get along great then!" I smiled. "I need to meet him!"

"Well he's kind of living at my house," Liam muttered.

"He's what?" I asked, unsure if I had heard him right.

"He's um living in my house."

"Is he homeless? Why doesn't he have another place to stay?"

"I told you. He's different."