Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay

[Liam's P.O.V.]

Niall and I were snuggled up on the couch watching some random show on the telly and Niall was getting a tad squirmy. I frowned down at him after a few seconds, "Are you okay?"

"Can not," he huffed out a sigh. "Can not get comfortable."

"Why don't you lay down and put your head in my lap?"

He nodded and wiggled down to do what I had told him to. He melted into the couch and sighed as his cheek hit my thigh. I chuckled at him, tossing a blanket over him. He hummed in contentment as he cocooned himself in the blanket, causing me to chuckle fondly at him. He looked up at me with wide confused eyes and I pressed a kiss to his forehead. He smiled, turning his attention back to the telly as I brushed my fingers through his hair. Nighttime soon approached and before I knew it, it was about 11.

"We need to get to bed, Nialler."

"Am not tired," he said, stiflings a small yawn.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he giggled. I pushed him into a sitting position, "Are you sure you aren't tired? Because tired boys get to snuggle with me."

"Am tired!" Niall immediately changed his opinion. "Am so tired. Want to cuddle!"

I chuckled as the boy pulled me toward the bedroom. We changed into sweats but I kept my shirt on as I walked to the bathroom to relieve myself. I brushed my teeth with Niall by my side, who tried to brush his teeth but ended up making a mess all over his face. I smiled as I wiped it all off with a small flannel and he smiled brightly before pulling me back to the bed. He laid down and made grabby hands at me. I kissed his temple before going to shut off the light. I returned to the bed only to have Niall immediately snuggle up to my side. I pulled the blanket over us and wrapped my arms around him. He let out a small sigh of content and a comfortable silence filled the room.

"Liam?" Niall asked, breaking that silence. "What is what Louis said earlier?"

"Louis says a lot of things he shouldn't. What do you mean?"

"S-sex?"

My cheeks burned and my stomach twisted involuntarily, "Oh."

"What is?" Niall asked looking up at me.

"It's for grown ups."

"Am grown!" Niall protested.

"Um, alright. I guess I'll tell you," Niall snuggled in closer as I continued. "You see when a man loves a woman or when a woman loves another woman or when a man loves another man-"

"Like I love y-you?"

My heart clenched and a smile found it's way to my face because it was the first time Niall had actually said that he loved me, "Yeah. Kind of like that."

"Oh okay."

"They do things together to satisfy urges," I mentally face-palmed as I realized how lame I sounded.

"U-urges?"

"Yeah, like sexual urges?"

"S-sexual?"

"Maybe I should have Louis have this conversation? Surely he's given this talk to his sister's?"

"Want Liam to explain!" Niall whined. 

I groaned a tad, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Um, they touch each other to make each other... happy."

"Makes me happy when you touch my hair."

"Differently than that, love."

"Oh," he snuggled more into my chest. "Is all?"

"Basically," I gulped.