thirty two

A smile takes over my lips when I wake up, my arm beneath Allie as her naked body rests beside mine. My body turns and I lean my forehead on hers, her eyelashes resting on her cheeks lightly as her lips are parted as she sleeps.

We spent all day in bed, all day just taking in each other again. Five months is long and I barely talked to her as it is, but we got quite adventurous last week. But nothing beat her telling me she started taking the pill just to avoid the hassle of condoms. God bless my beautiful girl.

I take a minute to look her over again, her neck and chest littered in hickeys. I have them on my pectorals and the back of my shoulders. She was obsessed with touching over the new muscle, her hands all over me.

My lips part and I kiss her forehead, leaving passionate kisses over her face. I'm so in love with her that spending moments like this are times I wish could last forever. I move my hand to the crook of her neck, my thumb brushing her jawline. Her eyelashes flutter and she looks up, her eyes looking up at me.

"Hi baby," I whisper, her smile appearing. Just the small gesture and my heart is already pounding.

"I've missed this," she says, her bare chest pressing to mine. I lie back and she leans over me, her arms crossing on my chest as she leans her chin on her hands.

"I love mornings with you," I tell her, missing these days. I never took them for granted until I had spent mornings without her. I cherish these moments.

"I could say the same," she smiles, her fingers moving and cupping my chin.

She wore her ring while we spent the day together. I love that Allie loves her ring; telling me she never once took it off.

"You're so cute," I say, her eyes closing as she grins widely. I chuckle and poke her nose, her laugh filling the room. I rest my arm beneath my head to angle my head to look at her better, her fingers tracing over my chest.

"What should we do today?" I ask, her shoulders shrugging.

"I'm okay if we do what we did yesterday," she beams, my lips curving.

"I'm good with chillin' with you," I say, her lips pressing to mine. The fact that the two of us aren't wearing any clothes just doesn't seem to bother us. This is our comfort level and I love it. I've dreamed of being able to be comfortable with who I am, and now, I'm comfortable with the girl I love.

"But first I gotta ask you a question," I tell her, her head nodding. She looks up at me and I hold her waist, tugging her slim body closer.

"So I want to gage where your thoughts on children are, because I don't really know," I explain, her blue eyes so focused and bright.

"I want kids, if that's what you're thinking," she tells me, my head nodding. "I want to be married first, so we have that commitment down because I don't want to pregnant or have our own child on our wedding day."

I smile and she grins, my lips pressing to her cheek. "Agreed. But how many?"

Allie ponders the thought and shrugs. "To be honest, how ever many I can. Whether it's two or five, whatever feels right and makes our family complete."

Just at her words makes me know I've chosen the right woman. Allie is perfect and I don't know how I got to be so lucky to have her.

"I still want to wait until you're ready to get married though. But we can set a date and everything," I tell her, and she kisses me right after. I lift my arm up and grab her cheek, her lips moving with mine.

"I could marry you today," she breathes on my lips, my hand moving so my arms can wrap her around her.

"Ditto," I smile, kissing her smile as well. I pull her onto me and keep pecking her, her teeth nipping at my lower lip.

As I become aroused through kissing her, I watch as she sits up. She moves her hand through her hair and she straddles me, her thumb brushing over the backside of my length. But what I never thought would look so hot is Allie brushing herself against my length to arouse herself. Her folds part over me and she rubs against me, my lips parting.

"Mmm, baby, I think I'm getting hungry," I say, her body leaning down.

"Then let's go get something," she says, starting to climb off me. But I hook my arm around her and throw her onto the bed, making her laugh. I smirk and kneel to the best of my ability, her eyes looking up at me. I climb back a little and tell her to open her legs, her cheeks flushing.

When she does so, her pink folds come into view. She must be sore from yesterday, the amount of sex not even comprehendible, but hell we had a lot.

"You sore?" I ask, leaning down. I start to kiss her hipbones and she grabs my hair, her eyes watching me.

"A little," she whispers, my mouth opening and setting over her. I bury my tongue inside her and she arches her back.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask, splaying kisses along her folds, sucking on them as well. She tastes like heaven, and it's all mine.

I look up and she's holding in everything, my head lifting. Her legs stay on my shoulders as I lean up, my fingertip running over her slit.

"I won't do anything unless you tell me," I say, beautiful chest on show. She's gorgeous; hair sprawled beneath her and her arms now above her hand as her hands grip the sheets.

"Eat me, Harry. Just take me," she manages out, my hands separating her legs again and I bury my head back between them. I savor her, taking in all I can. But I tell her to lay on her front, her body turning. I kiss down her spine and then massage her bottom, parting it and kissing her. Shewhimpers and I take in her body's reaction. I've never done this to anyone, but I want all of her.

I lift my body up and I lift her hips, her knees bending. My hand grabs my length and I run against her folds, entering into her and moaning. She fits to me perfectly.

"Fuck, Allie," I groan, her head burying into the bed.

"Harry," she moans, my hands tight on her hips. She fists the sheets and I shock her when I lightly hit her bottom, her eyes squeezing shut but her lips curve while biting her lip.

"More," she breathes out, my hand connecting with her bottom. Her head moves up and she gasps, my hands grabbing her bottom and parting. I watch my length move in and out of her, the sight undoubtedly hot.

I move faster and she starts to moan every time I move through her, her breathing quick and mixing with mine.

"I'm coming," she says quickly, my hips smacking hers. I come with her and I turn her back over, our bodies covered in sweat. I lean down and she wraps her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"We have too much sex to have kids right now," she whispers, making me laugh. She smiles and pecks my lips, my hands holding her close to me.

"Fuck, you're hot," I tell her, her lips sucking on my lower lip. This girl...just blew my mind even more.

"You are too," she breathes, my head moving down. I kiss over the bruise-like hickeys on her neck and I cup her breast in one of my hands.

My thumb circles her nipple, her little bud hardening beneath my touch. I lean my head down and part my lips over it, sucking. She told me this drives her insane and I think it's cute this is her favorite touch.

I move my touch to her other breast and harden her other nipple, her hands holding my neck.

"Don't tease me," she breathes out, my lips smirking as I kiss over her heart.

"It's what I do best," I smirk, leaving her once again, completely breathless.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!!!!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love!!! xoxo