five

Pain infiltrates my body and I yell, grabbing my knee. The medicine isn't even helping and today is a bad day. I've barely been able to move from my bed and I can't think about anything but a way to distract me from the pain.

I hear my phone buzz on my table and I reach over, answering it to see if this will distract me.

"Hello?" I ask, and I find myself calming down at the voice.

"Hey Harry. I just...wanting to talk to you," Allie says, my lips curving.

"I'm glad you called," I say, but I feel pain shoot up my leg and I groan.

"A-Are you okay?" she asks, my eyes squeezing shut.

"No. It's a bad day," I tell her, her lips gasping.

"Oh, Harry. Why didn't you call me? I had off today," she says, my hand pressing against my face as I try to distract myself.

"I have been in pain. I-I couldn't think straight," I explain, her sympathy growing.

"Just text my your address and I'll be over as soon as I can," she says, my head nodding. I say goodbye and struggle to text her, finally able to send her my address.

I get up, maneuvering to my dresser, and put a shirt and shorts on. My eyes squeeze shut and I get to the bathroom, taking another pill before I lay back down in bed.

There's a knock on the door and I yell for them to come in, my head leaning to look through the door.

"In here," I say, my ears picking up footsteps. Allie is seen through the doorway and I force a smile, her feet walking closer to me.

"How are you?" she asks, sitting on the bed.

"Been better," I admit, her hand coming to my hair. She pushes the mangled hair back and I shift over, allowing her to come closer. She moves to lay down above the covers and I stay beneath, hiding my leg from her.

"I brought movies. Do you want to watch any?" she asks, my lips curving at how cute she is.

"Sure. Put on whatever you'd like," I say, her smile growing. She gets up and pulls a movie from her bag, my eyes watching her hips as she puts the movie in.

When it starts, she comes back and lays beside me, my hand grabbing hers as she leans closer to me.

She laughs at some parts of the movie and I smile at her, my head resting on hers as she lays her head on my shoulder.

I turn to look at her and then I feel her turn her head up, looking at me. My head leans down slowly and she leans up, her lips parting like mine and we share a soft kiss. Our lips part but I move to kiss her again, our lips staying together but parting after a few seconds.

The feeling I get from her is insane and I can feel myself turned on by the actions, but I refuse to let her know. I'm not going to commit that way until she's sure, but I can't be sure whether or not I'm comfortable that way.

The soft pecks we share clearly show her feelings, letting me know she likes me the same way. Her hand sets on my chest and she moves closer, her lips parting. I slowly slide my tongue against her lips and she closes her lips, my hand tugging her closer.

I trail my hand up and cup her face, her lips still pressed to mine. My mind reels with how good this feels; how right I feel right now. It's as if I finally received something good for me in the world I had thought went to hell.

"Save me, Allie," I whisper against her lips, her hand moving around me. I'm in her embrace, helpless in every sense of the word, but she sees over it all.

"I'll do anything you need to help," she whispers, pulling back and looking into my eyes. She's gorgeous; my eyes watching as she bites her lip. The habit is something I've found so effortlessly perfect that my heart races every time she does it.

She rests her head into my neck and I hold her close, not wanting to let the beautiful girl go. I've spent so many nights alone in this boring, cold house. Now there's a warm body resting beside me and this time, it feels better.

When the credits roll on the screen, I reach for the remote and shut the TV off. I then look over at Allie and see her asleep, my head leaning down and kissing her forehead. I carefully shift out of bed and set the covers over her, my eyes admiring the sight.

"Sweet dreams, beautiful," I whisper, kissing her temple before making my way into the living room. I grab a few blankets from the closet and lay on the couch, falling asleep in safety knowing I have Allie in the next room.

A gasp leaves my lips when I wake up, my frantic tendencies halted by small hands pressed to my cheeks. Allie looks into my eyes, whispering continuously to breathe and relax. Before I get a word out, I tug her onto my lap and she allows me to rest my head on her chest. I can feel her heartbeat, calming me down. One of her hands rests on my back, massaging my muscles. The other is entwined in my hair, her head resting on mine.

"Is this every night?" she asks, my hands fisting her shirt.

"Pathetically," I nod, her fingertips brushing the base of my neck.

"Don't say that. Not after what you've been through," she whispers in my ear, her warm breath sending shivers down my spine. I just shake my head, wrapped in disbelief at this girl that I find myself in a desperate case of wanting to know more.

Once I lift my head, I tug her down with me and grab the crook of her neck. I press her lips against my own and I feel her smile, my heart racing.

"Harry," she whispers, but I pull her back and kiss her more. She smiles, pulling away but this time I allow her to talk.

"Let me make you breakfast," she whispers, rubbing her nose with mine. I let her climb off and she holds her hands out for me, my eyes looking up at her.

"I don't want...you to see it," I say, her head leaning so her forehead is on mine.

"You think if cared what it looked like I would have stayed?" she whispers, my eyes closing. She kisses my forehead and I feel my heart skip a beat.

I pull back and smile, watching her smile as well. It's a sight I want to see every day, no matter the pain.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo