twenty

Harry drives the two of us home, my hands covering one of his as he drives with his. I'm so happy with him, his words tonight so clear that I'm someone he wants. He stood up for me and claims he'll support me in our future, his heart poured out in his words of how happy he is to be with me.

But I know for sure that I'm falling in love with him. The simple gestures, the happy dates, and the sweet kisses we share give me hope that this could be it for me. I don't think I want anyone else but him.

We go to his place and he takes me upstairs, his body moving behind me. He starts kissing my neck as we walk to his door and I laugh, his lips smiling against my skin.

"What are you doing?" I smile, his arms wrapping around me as he starts to unlock his door.

"I'm celebrating your birthday early," he whispers, kissing my ear.

"It's tomorrow. We can do this tomorrow," I start laughing, his hand squeezing my waist and making me laugh even more. He opens the door to his house and we walk in, his arms staying wrapped around me.

"You don't want any of this?" he smirks, kissing my jaw. I smile and turn in his arms, his lips touching my cheek.

"I do want this but let's wait for tomorrow," I whisper, his lips pressing to mine.

"As you wish, baby," he grins, the two of us walking into his bedroom. He changes beside me and he puts his shirt over my head, his shirtless torso warm as I start to feel him.

"Keep going and you won't get your wish," he says, making me laugh. I let him go and walk into his bathroom, taking my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. He walks in soon after and steps behind me, brushing my hair back and braiding it for me. I smile and finish brushing my teeth, turning around when he's done with my hair.

"How are you, Allie?" he asks, genuinely concerned.

"I'm good because I have you," I smile, his hands running over my back as he smiles.

"I like it when you say that," he sighs, his head leaning down. He parts his lips over mine and we start to kiss, his lips so soft as he kisses me. He reaches behind me and slides stuff off the counter and lifts me, his hands setting on my thighs as we kiss.

"Harry," I whisper, his hands pulling me closer so his hardened length is against my core. He hums and I lift his head, his eyes looking into mine. I tell myself, talking myself into telling him. With a deep breath, he holds me close and parts his lips to speak but I beat him to it.

"I love you," I rush, barely breaking a whisper. I close my eyes and lean my head down, his forehead beneath mine. It's quiet, but he shifts so I'm closer to him, his hands wrapping my legs around his waist.

"When?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"I just...know," I tell him, my hands grabbing his neck.

"Look at me, Allie."

I take a deep breath before I open my eyes, his green eyes looking into mine. My heart is pounding so fast and I'm horrified he doesn't feel the same, but I'm telling myself if that were the case, he would not be holding onto me like this.

"Say it again," he softly begs, my lower lip taken between my teeth. "Please."

Building up that strength again, I release my lip and part my lips. "I love you."

My eyes sheepishly watch him and he looks down, but I see a smile on his lips. When he lifts his head, he presses his lips against mine and he holds me close. He pulls away and I watch him closely, his hands grabbing my cheeks. I look into his eyes and I start to freak out when I see tears, his nose brushing mine with how close we are.

"I never thought anyone would love me again," he sniffs, my heart breaking. "Shit, Allie, I love you too."

I smile and I bring my hands up to brush his tears away, the emotions so crazy right now. He kisses me again and I feel him lift me up, the two of us going into his bedroom. He lays me down and rolls on top of me and I smile, his arms wrapping tightly around me.

My fingers wind into his hair and I kiss his forehead, so protected with this boy. "I got you," I whisper, so happy that I finally found someone I love and loves me back. His muscles on show make me weak and he shifts slightly to remove his prosthetic, the one article of his life only proving to me he's strong.

"You're mine," he whispers, kissing my cheek. "And I'm yours as long as you want me."

I lift his chin and he looks up at me, my lips pressing to his in a soft kiss. "I don't want anyone else," I tell him, his lips curving.

He slowly kisses me and grabs my hands, my fingers tight on his while he keeps me close. He pulls away and moves to rest his head in my neck again, my hands moving into his hair.

"Sleep well, baby," he whispers, my nose burying into his hair.

"Goodnight," I whisper, staying close to him all night.

When I wake up the next morning, he's still asleep as he rests on top of me. My heart swells at the sight of how innocent he look in his sleep. I brush the back of my index finger against his cheek, his lips pouted in sleep and his long eyelashes resting against his cheeks.

He tightens his hand against my waist, his nose releasing a deep sigh and I smile. Harry is so beautiful and there is no one else even comparing to him.

"Such a cutie," I grin, his body comfortably lying on top of mine.

He stays sleeping for a while before he starts to wake up, his lips pressing to my cheek.

"Happy birthday," he grins, sleep still in his features. But he's undeniably gorgeous.

"Thank you," I smile, his green eyes closing as he falls back on top of me, nuzzling his face in my neck. He kisses my skin, making me laugh.

"You wanna go out tonight?" he asks, my head nodding.

"I'm legal. I wanna drink," I say, his head lifting.

"You sure? Because getting drunk off your ass sucks the next day," he says, my eyebrow lifting.

"I live for experience," I tell him, making him laugh.

"Alright. Well, I'll sober up for the night to keep an eye on you," he tells me, making me smile.

"Thank you, baby," I say, cupping his chin and kissing his lips.

"Anything for you, beautiful."

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo