Air (part 2)

a/n: PART 2!!!!!!

Recap:

Do I really want to throw 3 years away? Do I want to stay? What do I want to do? I question myself and sit on the edge of my bed wondering what would happen if I stayed, or left.

-Present Time-

Y/N P.O.V

         I sigh and put my face in my cold pale hands. I close my eyes and instantly I feel warm, salty, tears on my hands and I realized I was crying. I don't want to throw our relationship away but what he said hurt me, when he knows what I've been through, you know... with bullying and name-calling. I feel like I should go talk to him but I have to stay strong.. I can't immediately give into him, even though that's all I want to do at this point, I need to explain how I feel towards him so that he understands.. which he will, he's not the type of person to not understand. I go to my bathroom and rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a small towel.. I think I'm ready to go talk to Shawn.. wish me luck..

Shawn's P.O.V

        I woke up with the memories from last night.. I feel awful.. I didn't mean for anything to happen to my babygirl. I knew that I could've prevented this from happening somehow, but I want to go talk to my baby and let her know that this will NEVER and I mean NEVER happen again. I know that are time is not come and gone, I want to be with her forever. I want to be able to make her smile on her bad days and cuddle her when we have a lazy day together. I want to be able to have a family with little muffins running around our huge house and hopefully a pool! But, I know that I have to take baby steps, not everything will come all at once. I understand that it all takes time, but I hope that time is worth the wait because she's all I ever wanted. I snap out of my thoughts and get up from the couch and walk upstairs to my baby.

"H-hey um Y/n? Can we talk please?" I asked knocking on the door. I look down and pray that she is awake so we can settle this once and for all. I hear the door creaking, meaning its opening and I look to see my baby with semi-red eyes and tears rolling down her face, and my heart just starts to break.

"B-babygirl... p-please..." I whispered as I touched her cheek lightly. She shivered and backed away while shaking her head 'no'.  "Baby... why are you backing away? I'm not going to hurt you I promise, I just wanted to talk" I said with my voice cracking. She stopped backing away, looked up at me and said "Okay..". I walked towards her and I sat on the edge of her bed, while she sat on the floor. "Baby come sit here" I said patting the space on my lap and then I held out my arms so she knows that everything is going to be okay. She gets up slowly and she sits on my lap and nuzzles her head in my chest.

          "Babygirl... about last night... I'm really sorry about what I said and how I made you feel scared that I was going to hurt you. I pinky promise you I will never hurt you like that, I feel terrible and I understand if you want to break up with me. If you want to take a small break, I'll wait for you, baby you're all I ever wanted in life. Aside from my mom and my sister, you're the reason why I keep going. Yes, I love my fans to death, and sometimes the hate gets to me but, who's there to cheer me up and make my day 1,000 times better? You. So, I wanted you to know that I will always love you, nothing and no one can ever change that I promise, okay princess?" I said with a quiet yet hopeful tone.

 Y/N P.O.V

          I was just thinking about everything Shawn had said to me and I was trying to stay strong, but then I sat up and I knew exactly what I was going to say.

        "Shawny.. What happened last night, was... crazy. I know you didn't mean to hurt me but I'm still hurt and it will take time to heal. I don't want to throw our relationship away because you're all I ever wanted too. My childhood and early teen years weren't unicorns and rainbows. My dad died, due to lung cancer when I was 5. It's sad because now I don't have him to walk me down the aisle when we get married... hopefully *giggle*, but going back to everything, I know sometimes it gets a little too much but it's okay because I'm here for you, and I know you're here for me. I love how you don't want me to change, because you call me perfect every single day, or when we cuddle at night you always say how our little muffins are going to be so adorable and how if we have a baby girl, she will remind you of me. I will always love you too, Shawn. You know, they say that when couples fight, it brings them closer together. I believe that is going to happen because nothing and no one can break us apart. I love you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

Shawn's P.O.V

       I'm glad to hear how she feels because I want to be able to help her no matter what because as an amazing, loving, sweet, muffin loving boyfriend, I need to be here for her on her best days and her worst days. I know that she has been through a lot and I'm glad she knows that I'm gonna be here for her. I kissed the top of her head and pulled her in for a hug as we take in a moment of fresh air.

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS IMAGINE!! I'M TAKING REQUESTSSS, PERSONAL AND NORMAL ONES SO PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS OR KIK ME FOR A PERSONAL REQUEST!!! ilygsm!! <3

 kik: .beccaaaa314.

-becca