Cameron Dallas Imagine #5

a/n: hey guys! 117 reads?! that's awesome! it may not seem a lot to you but it means the world to me!! let's get on with the imagine!

Your POV
Tonight marks the 4 months that I've been heartbroken. Well, you see I was dating this amazing guy named Cameron Dallas. He treated me like a princess and he was the perfect boyfriend anyone could ask for. We were dating for about 18 months ( 1year and 6months), and I caught him cheating, yes cheating, with my best friend Sam. I was beyond furious with my boyfriend well ex-boyfriend and I didn't want to be involved with him ever again. To this day I still get text messages, phone calls, voicemails, FaceTime calls and Twitter and Instagram notifications about him posting pictures and tweeting depressing things. Honestly I miss Cameron, so much but I can't go through that again.
Snapping out of my thoughts, my phone goes off again. Looking at the bright screen, a text from Cameron pops up.
Cammy😘: hey, I'm in town if u want to meet up.. I miss u princess and I wanna be able to hold u in my arms and whisper sweet things in ur ear. I just miss u so much baby so I'll be at the coffee shop if u want to join me. I love u baby.
After reading the message I notice tears dripping down my face onto my screen and it finally hits me, I really love this boy. I decided to text him back because I do miss him and he deserves at least an answer like I'm not that bitchy...
Y/n: hey Cammy and yeah sure I'll join u. I'll be there in 10 minutes just save a seat for me.
Within 30 seconds he responded-
Cammy😘: okay beautiful. I missed u so much and I smiled for the first time in 4 months when u called me by my nickname u gave me. I'll be waiting for u princess, I love u❤️
I smiled... not those fake shitty smiles but an actual smile ☺️! For the first time in 4 months I actually smiled!! I lock my phone and get up and get ready. Glancing at the clock quickly before running out of my room I see its 12:15 so I should be there around 12:25. I grabbed a pair of black leggings and a loose sweater that says "PINK" from Victoria Secret obviously.. lol. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on my black vans. Since the coffee shop was up the street from where I lived, I can walk. I grab my phone and walk out of my house.
-Skip walk cuz yeah..-
Cameron's POV
Finally! I can see my baby again! Yes I have made mistakes in the past but I know that y/n is perfect for me and she will always be my number 1 girl. As I wait for my baby to get here I go on Twitter and see she posted a tweet that said: @Y/TN: Finally in 4 months I've smiled for the first time.. and it feels pretty damn good! I smiled and retweeted it and liked it. The door opens and the bell rings and I lock my phone and look up at my beautiful girl- well ex girlfriend...
Your POV
I walk in and instantly spot Cameron, he smiles and I smile back and sit across from him in the small booth, fit for 2. We just talk about everything that happened in the last 4 months with our lives without each other and how we miss each other so much! To top it all off, he asked me to be his girlfriend again and I said yes because of how much I love him so much and I forgave him for past mistakes.☺️💕 The End!!!