Cam Imagine

a/n: hey guys! finally updating an actual imagine for all you guys to read!! ENJOYYYY!

Cameron's P.O.V

"CAMERONNN" my best friend Y/n yelled from downstairs. Currently my best friend and I are planning to hangout all weekendat her house, like we used to before I started MAGCON and touring. Her and I were best friends ever since pre-k when my mom introduced me to her and we intantly clicked

"COMING!!!" I yelled back. I grabbed my maroon sweater that she loves and a bunch of blankets and pillows. If you can't already tell, I really like her.. like a lot. I want her to be mine, only mine. I want to tell her tonight when we're watching our favorite movies. I walk downstairs with a small smile on my face to see her playing with her puppy Bailey. Man, I can't wait to make this girl mine.

Y/n P.O.V

I was just sitting on my rug waiting for Cameron to hurry his ass up, and Bailey, my puppy came over and started barking with her little baby barking. Bailey is only 3 months old and she is so tiny and adorable. Cameron got her for my birthday and to this day I'm grateful for everything he's done to make me feel happy. You see, I've been bullied my whole life with people telling me I'm too ugly for an actual boyfriend, or too fat to fit into Victoria's Secret clothes. When I'm around Cameron, he makes me feel like the most special girl in the entire world. He was there when my abusive ex would hit me and verbally attack me with words you wouldn't believe he said. I'm glad he's my best friend. Sadly, I think that's all we'll ever be.. Yes, I love Cameron... my BEST FRIEND. It's so wrong, but I really want to be his girlfriend. I think he likes this girl, Hailey in our grade. I wish he felt the same..

As I heard the stairs creak, I whipped my head around to see Cameron's hands filled with blankets, pillows and my favorite sweater of his, the maroon one. He smiled at me with his perfect white teeth and I smile back with my clear braces. I don't want to sound like the type of girl that wants attention, or sympathy, but I'm not confident about myself, unlike most girls. I think of myself as ugly, or too fat to fit in the "perfect bikini". Cameron look at me the way he looks at anyone else, with respect and kindness. I snap out of my thoughts to Cameron on the phone.

"I don't know man.... She's too good for me.. She wants a guy to treat her better than anyone else could.. I don't think she would want me. What if I'm not good enough? W-what I-if I can't give her everything?! She will hate me!" Cam yelled to the person he was talking to. I wonder who he was talking about..... Ehh whatever, I'm gonna keep playing with Bailey.

Cam's P.O.V

I was talking to Nash on the phone about Y/N.. I want her to be mine! Unfortunately, I've seen her past relationships and they never ended well. Her ex-boyfriend David, abused her. Mentally, emotionally and physically. I took care of her, through everything. When her grandma was diagnosed with cancer, I was there for her as much as her parents were there, and I was there right next to my baby girl. At this point I really don't care if she likes me back because I know NOTHING, and NOBODY can break our relationship. No matter if we are boyfriend and girlfriend, or best friends. I think I'm gonna tell her.. I hang up with Nash and walk back into the living room to find Y/N playing with Bailey.

"Hey babygirl" I smiled down at her. "Hey Cammy, who were you on the phone with?" she asked with confusion written all on her face. "Just Nash, no one special!" I chuckled. She giggled, and instantly my world lit up. I can listen to her giggle all day if I wanted to. I bent down and sat criss cross (a/n criss cross applesauce). "Hi Bailey, you're so cute, yes you areee" I said in a baby voice, and in the corner of my eye I see Y/N smiling and blushing. "So y/n what do you wanna do? Swimming, movie, cuddles, all the above?" I said smiling and she looked up with her big beautiful eyes and replied "Yeah all of the above sounds good, Bailey needs to go outside for a little bit. Did you bring a swimsuit?" I asked getting up and picking up my little Bailey. "No.. Can I use your brothers?" I asked quietly. "Yeah sure, do you know where they are?" She asked me and I shook my head yeah. I ran upstairs and grabbed a pair of plain black swim trunks and changed rather quickly because I want to jump into the pool. It was around 90° outside and I was drenched in my own sweat.
"Hey Y/N, you ready yet? The pool is waiting!!" I slightly laugh as I wait for her to come down. She walks down in this black, pink, and teal bikini that hugged her beautiful curves perfectly. (a/n I love this bathing suit so much omllll! back to the imagine!)

I smiled at her and intwine my fingers with hers as we walk to the community pool

I smiled at her and intwine my fingers with hers as we walk to the community pool. Scanning our passes to get in, Y/N had this nervous look on her face. As I look where she's looking I see her abusive ex-boyfriend David making out with this girl in the corner. I was disgusted, he was basically trying to eat her face off! I shook it off and Y/N and I went to grab lounge chairs to put our stuff on and then go swimming FINALLY!!!  Y/N put her bag down on the chair and she took a hairtie from her bag and put her hair in a perfect messy bun. I then grabbed her hand as we walked to the entrance of the pool.  I saw her getting nervous so I kissed her temple and she immediately smiled up at me. We walk into the pool and I pick Y/N up and she wraps her legs around my torso and we lean in.. Finally I get to kiss the love of my life. It took me forever to realize that she's the one for me. I kiss her with so much passion and by the way she kissed back, I can tell this is a start to a beautiful relationship.

Y/N's P.O.V

          Cam and I leaned in and we locked lips instantly. I know this sounds so cheesy and you've probably've heard it a million times but I feel like everything disappeared and it's just Cameron and I. I felt so many sparks and I had butterflies all in my stomach. I'm so lucky to have Cameron, but I know that he will treat me better than anyone else can and that's why I'm glad I fell in love with my best friend, Cameron Alexander Dallas.

 a/n: finally updated again!!! hope you enjoy this imagine! please comment questions for an upcoming Q&A! Vote, like, share and comment! ily all thank you so much for almost 3.6k reads!    -Becca