Taylor Caniff Imagine #4

Taylor's P.O.V

          "Taylor?" my girlfriend Alyssa {random name sorry if it is your name} called.

"Yeah babe?" I replied. She didn't answer so I walked downstairs. I see her staring at this magazine with a picture of me and my best friend y/n hugging and we're both smiling. Oh god... she always gets jealous of y/n and I's relationship! Yeah she's my best friend.. my beautiful, smart, creative, unique, adorable...best friend. Alyssa is always going on about how she's going to "steal me from her", and blah, blah,  blah.  I always tell her to not be jealous of our relationship, even though we're only best friends!

    "Taylor!! I told you I don't like when you hang out with that ugly bitch! Why don't you listen to me?!"She yelled. My eyes went wide when she called y/n an ugly bitch, because she's nothing close to that. I start to get really mad, but I don't like yelling at women because it only starts more problems and it's not proper.
"Look babe, we're just friends... BEST friends actually and I love hanging out with her and there's nothing that you say or do will make me stop hanging out with her." I say calmly and confidently. She gasped and rolled her eyes.
"Whatever...." Then she mumbled something but I couldn't make out what it was.
"What did you say?" I questioned. She shook her head as if she was saying "nothing". I shook it off ,walked into my room and grabbed my phone. I unlocked my phone and saw I had 2 texts from y/n.
New iMessage(2)from Y/N💕☺️
Y/N💕☺️: Hey Tay! wanna hangout tonight? maybe sleepover?
Y/N💕☺️: I'm gonna invite the guys too and you can bring Alyssa if you want!
Taylor🤓: Hey y/nickname, yeah sure I'll come over and about Alyssa idk... we're fighting😕
Y/N💕☺️: well I hope everything goes well so u can come if u wanna come! love u taylor💕
Taylor🤓: I love u too❤️

Comment for Part 2💕