Aaron Carpenter Imagine #6

Aaron's P.O.V

            "Aaron?", my girlfriend y/n called out. I look towards her and she has red puffy eyes with tears, rolling down her face. I walk over to her and hug her like it was the end of the world. "Princess... why are you crying, beautiful?", I ask her with worry dripping from every word. She shakes her head as if she was saying "it's nothing"  but knowing her for 6 years and dating her for almost a year, there was something wrong.. and I'm gonna find out what it is... even if it's the last thing I do.

Your P.O.V

         I just got a call from my brother Ryan that my mom was in a terrible car accident and she was in the hospital. Thinking about what can happen, mind boggles me. I want to explain everything to Aaron but saying those words are too hard for me to say without getting upset. My mom and I are best friends, she was there when I had a big ass fight with Aaron and when my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer, we were all we had. My brother was in the military when this all happened and unfortunately he wasn't here to say goodbye.

         Realizing what I was thinking about I felt Aaron's thumb wipe my cheek and I look up at him with my red eyes and burst out crying on his shoulder. "Baby, can u please tell me what happened? If you don't tell me I won't know how to help you." I take a few deep breaths and think about how I was going to say it without crying more. "M-my mom i-is i-in th-e hos-pit-al" I cover my mouth with my hands and sob my eyes out. I felt Aaron's strong arms around my waist and he picks me up. "Babe, this may be hard but.... do you want to see her? I understand why you're upset but you're her baby and she needs you there more than you think. C'mon I'll take you". I nodded my head and went to change out of my pajamas. I put on some black leggings and one of Aaron's galaxy sweaters.

           TO BE CONTINUED..... VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A PART 2