Hayes Grier Imagine #2

Have you ever felt like you have fallen in love with your best friend but don't want to risk anything so you stay quiet about it? Yeah it's happened to me plenty of times but this time I regret not saying anything. See, my best friend Hayes, yes the Hayes Grier has been my best friend for the longest time and I started to like him in 6th grade. Here's where my problem starts, he has a girlfriend and I can't stand her! It's not that I'm jealous... well maybe I am but she's so rude to me when Hayes isn't around and she makes me so pissed off! I tried to tell Hayes but he's all like " Ally would NEVER be that way, she's so nice". More like the devil! Just thinking about her makes me cringe.

        After getting out of the thought of Hayes and the devil... I decided to call Hayes to see if he wanted to hangout..

-phone call-

Hayes: Hey y/n what's up bestie

y/n: hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hangout like the old days!

Hayes: Yass girl of course!!

y/n: sounds gre-

Hayes: can I bring Ally?

y/n: I guess so , but I really wanted it to be only us, like the old times

Hayes: you don't get it do you?

y/n: get what Hayes?

Hayes: not all my time has to be with you, I have a girlfriend too

y/n: I know. but I miss when we would hangout! I miss when we would sneak into Nash's room and spray his hair with silly string and put whipped cream in his hair and all the fun pranks

Hayes: I miss it too... but I have Ally now and she thinks that's all childish

y/n: THATS THE PROBLEM!!! You let her control what you do!!! She's taking you away from what you like to do and brainwashing you to think its all childish when in reality its your life too!

Hayes: your crazy! she would never do that to me. Her and I love each other too much...you just don't get it because your single and lonely and I have a great relationship!!

y/n: fine but don't talk to me until you get your head out of your ass and man up, wake up and smell the coffee Hayes, you're loosing everything all because of this girl..

Hayes: whatever y/n.... I gotta go I'm going to hangout with Ally

I hang up and curl up into a ball and start crying. I can't believe that just happened with me and Hayes. I guess I am lonely and single but at least I know the truth, he's in for a rude awakening.