Chapter 4 [Rewritten]

Left:Alessandro Luciano (Micah Truitt)
Right: Jenoah Lando (Pedro Soltz)

I'm just gonna go straight with the story so meet you at the end of the chapter. Adios!

Isabella Denise

I was glued to my spot, his eyes never left mine, I found myself lost in the beautiful blue eyes of his, his hair was gelled to perfection and it looked like he was wearing an expensive Armani Tuxedo.

Nothing is more sexier than a sexy man in a sexy Tuxedo.

"Ahh Mr. Chavalier" His voice was rich, velvety and pure seductive with a hint of Italian accent in it, his voice could just make you orgasm in a second. Hell just his stare could make you have an orgasm.

Snap out of it, Bella! You sound like a 13 year old girl who just had her first crush.

Point made.

I snapped out of my trance quickly and stood up more straight.

"Marco! Call me Al, no need for formalities." Albelino said with a big fake smile on his face. Jerk.

"Of course! And who would be this beautiful young lady?" He said looking over at me again, when he called me 'beautiful' I could feel myself blushing.

Blushing? Oh god how am I going to seduce him!?!

"Isabella Denise" I said leaving Albelino's arm and sticking my hand out towards him to shake it. "Marco Enzo." He said and took my hand. Instead of shaking it, he brought it up to his lip and pressed a soft kiss on top of it.

Electric shocks. That's what I felt when he touched me, they were intense, so intense that I had to pull my hand away instantly from his, I'm guessing he felt them too because he looked at me with such a fierce gaze that you could actually fall into the ground.

Is this what all those romance books talk about?

The electric shocks were gone as soon as I left his hand and suddenly I was longing for his touch again.

These feelings I didn't know what they were. They were strange. Unfamiliar. "I must say I have heard many things about you Ms. Denise." Marco spoke as we walked inside the huge ball room inside, it was highly decorated with loads and loads of more tables, guess we weren't the only ones invited.

My guess was that he invited other Mafia's too. "I hope they are good, Mr. Enzo." I said seductively, I had to make it look like I was seducing him in front of Albelino.

"Just Marco." He spoke looking into my eyes with such intensity that any normal girl would have had an orgasm at the very moment, and the shocks will be felt by others too.

"Then I deserve to be called just Bella by you Marco." I spoke, my voice heavy with my French accent. Dudes dig that, I heard.

"Bella it is then." He said smirking, oh so he's the smirk type. I hated how I focused on the way my name rolled off his tongue. "By the way it depends on the person." He continued, I realized he was replying to my previous statement.

"And how would you take it? Good or bad?" I asked taking a step closer towards him.

"I must say they are quite astonishing." He spoke with a hint of seductiveness in his tone that almost made my legs go jello.