Chapter 14

Isabella Denise

Marco was working late today and I was glad for that because that meant that I wouldn't have to deal with him for tonight.

Dinner was yet to be served and Marie and mines egg yolk bucket was ready to be dropped onto Al any second now.

Marie and I were currently hiding behind a wall and spying on Al, he was busy talking to someone in the phone and hadn't realized that we had set up an egg yolk bucket above his door just like he did with Marie and we were just waiting for him to come under the door and open it wide so the egg yolk drops on him.

The smell of egg was extremely strong and no one could be mistaken that there was an egg smell around the place.

"Hey guys what's with the egg sme-" we shushed Rose as she came behind us questioning where we were hiding and i motioned her to come forward and pointed at the bucket that was over the door.

She lightly chuckled and we waited for Al to open the door.

"God would anyone deal with that egg smell? It's killing me!" Al yelled from inside his room and Rose was about to sneeze when Marie quickly put her finger below her nose and she instantly stopped.

I placed my index finger on my lips signaling for them to shut up and pointed at the scene in front of us.

The time was coming fast when Al will be soaked in egg yolk and I smirked at the thought.

Now this is what you call peaceful thoughts.

"What're you guys doing?" Someone whispered from behind us and whipped our heads towards the direction of the voice to see Antonio standing there with an ice cream cone in his hands while he licked in the ice cream like a 10 years old boy.

Marie slapped him in his chest and have him a glare then Pointed towards the door and realization hit him like a truck and he made an 'O' face indicating he was lightly saying 'oh'.

Antonio as well hid behind the wall and waited for the scene to happen.

"You guys sure you wanna do this? He isn't very happy at this moment... He'll kill us all..." Antonio lightly whispered and we smirked at him.

"It's okay, we're sure, we're getting back at him for the pranks he played on us." I lightly whispered back and Marie looked at me in confusion.

"What's he done to you?" She asked and the memory of cold water being thrown all over me while I was asleep came in my head and it angered me.

"He fucking threw a bucket of cold water on me when I was asleep in the car in Italy and he ruined my wonderful dress!" I whisper yelled lightly clenching my fist.

I'm getting my dress's payback.

"For fucks sake!" Al yelled running towards the door and we all grew more excited.

"Paybacks a bitch Al..." I lightly mumbled smirking and Al pushed the door wide and all of the yellow egg yolk fell on him and he looked like he was about to kill some one and we all burst out laughing and he glared at us.

If looks could we would have been dead by now. Marie, me, Antonio and Rose were dying of laughter and were on the floor, my stomach was hurting already and I felt like I would explode right at that moment and we all noticed Al slowly walking towards us and we slowly stood up cautiously.

"WHAT.THE.FUCKING.FUCK" He yelled so loudly we all cringed at the sound hurting our ears.

"Guys I have an idea.." Rose said as we all took a step back as Al took a step forward.