Chapter 11

Isabella Denise

Marco instantly clapped the lights on and sat upright at the same time pulling me up to 'gently'. Note the sarcasm.

"Way to be gentle." I muttered and he ignored me.

"Turn around." He ordered me and I gaped at him,"No!" I lightly yelled if that was possible. "Turn. Around. Bella" He said with a warning tone.

"Why? What're you going to do Marco?" I said and he groaned, damn it his groan got me wet. I squeezed my legs tightly against each other and this time thankfully he didn't notice. "Bella don't test me. Turn around let me see your scar." He said to me leaning in to me so that now his face was inches away from mine.

He left me no choice but to turn around and raised my shirt so he could see my bare back, unfortunately I was not wearing a bra....

I kept the shirt pressed on my breast so that he couldn't see my privates, I heard him suck a deep breath before I felt his warm fingers touch the very faint scar that I had on my back, it wasn't very wide but it was exceptionally wrong, ever since I had gotten it, it was bye bye bikinis.

Marco's fingers grazed along my scar until it ended to the left side. "How'd you get it." He asked me still touching my scar, my back was tense by his touch and his touch sent shivers down my spine but in a good way. I sucked in a deep breath before letting it out.

Now he was touching my back and not just the scar,"I'll tell you everything about it if you tell me about yours." I said pulling my shirt down and turning around to face towards him.

"Don't play with me Bella, I'm serious." He said his jaw ticking and his fist clenching and unclenching, "I'm serious too Marco, I'm not the only one who got whipped, and besides you have more of these I just have one." I said making a point and he leaned in to me making me lean back.

He had me laying down on the bed while he was on top of me. "Ask me about any other scar except those and I'll tell you he full story behind it, just not those." He said, he looked vulnerable to that topic,"Why?" I said cupping his cheek, I had comfort him, I just felt like I had too.

I raised myself from the bed and sat in an upright position, I was so close to Marco at this moment, I was almost straddling him, he was in the same upright position just opposite of me and I was almost on his lap, my knees were at both side of his body resting on bed but before that going over his thighs.

I was cupping his cheek and my breasts were almost touching his chest while his hands were on both my thoughts caressing it up and down slowly, it was an emotional moment but yet we were in an intimate position as if we were about to make love.

But I'm not giving my virginity to him.

"Bella, I'm a man with secrets, that's all you need to know." He said breathing on my face but I didn't mind because I was breathing heavily on his face too and he didn't mind it either.

I let it go because clearly he wasn't comfortable with that topic and he seriously looked like he wasn't ready to share it anytime soon. I nodded my head at him and looked down on his chest and saw the small yet deep scar which caught my attention when I first saw him shirtless and touched it.

My finger grazed over it and the whole time Marco was looking at me as if he was trying to find something or he was studying me trying to remember every single feature of my face.

"That one?" He asked me and I looked up at him, looking into his eyes I nodded.

"I first got it when I was in a fight, at the age of 22, we were dealing with some people who had debt that had to be repaid to us, we met up but they didn't have the money and they decided to kill us instead, Alessandro and another guy was with us, the guy at the front attacked me cutting my here with his knife but afterwards I finished him off.