Chapter 6 [Edited]

Hola chica's! So the book 2..... I will tell in the end of the chapter.

Michelle Pfeiffer as...... You'll know in the end. Im a torturer I know.

Isabella Denise

I had fallen asleep in the car when Alessandro told me to because I was getting drowsy and couldn't keep my eyelids open for more than 2 seconds before they close again.

"Hey wake up!" I felt someone shaking me and telling me to wake up, choosing to ignore them I tried to sleep again and nobody came to disturb me again and I smiled in my sleep in victory until.... I felt cold water splash all over my face jerking me awake.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as I jerked awake and had already taken my knife out of its holster and aimed it at Alessandro, my moves were so fast that you could barely finish the word 'finish'.

"I should do this more often." Alessandro said laughing at me. Is he seriously laughing right now? I looked at him with such anger that he had to hold his laughter to pretend like he was serious now but he couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

What happened to the serious Alessandro, I think he hit his head against the wall or the car or somewhere else.

"What's so funny about this!?!" I yelled at him, I was so angry at him that if it wasn't him on our side I would have slit his throat right then and there like dude Wtf? You couldn't have pinched me?

"That was....hila...rious" Alessandro said in between laugh that just grew my anger for him. "I swear to god if you do this again, I'll slit your throat!" I yelled at him.

"Seriously you couldn't have just pinched me!? Or try shaking me one more time?" I suggested angrily. "Nah! I like this way more." He said grinning.

I just looked at him like he grew 2 heads and then just smirked. "Bet you like getting your balls cut off then too." I said and walked past him patting his shoulder on the way and looked over at the huge like really huge mansion. It was beyond beautiful, everything was perfect about it. There lay a fountain in front of the mansion, all white. Then each step you took towards the mansion the more you felt like royalty because of the looks of the mansion.

In the Mafia the main house is always the biggest, this wasn't even the main house and it was beyond beautiful, it was way more bigger than the one in France and that was the main house. How large would be the mansion in New York?

"Are you just gonna stare at the house and burn it with your gaze or are you gonna inside too, by the way I suggest you close that mouth of yours before a bug gets in there." Alessandro said as if bored and like the mansion in front of him was just a house, he even called it a house.

"A house? It's freaking mansion! This isn't even the main mansion and it's bigger than the one in France which was the main mansion!"

"Yeah well, look who we are talking about, Giovanni Marco Enzo the king of all Mafia kings and Albelino Chavalier who comes 4th." Alessandro said weighing his hands as if showing a beam balance then took the hand which he had Marco's name in it and took it lower while Albelino's went higher, showing that Marco was more stronger than Albelino.

"Point made." I said as I went up to the front entrance then saw it had to be opened with a code and looked over at Alessandro and he smirked and walked over to me and entered the code with one hand and hid it with the other.

"Seriously you're gonna hide it from me?" I said in disbelief and he just smirked. "Can't trust you yet." My mouth dropped open and I couldn't utter a single word. Is he for real right now? I have promised to give them all they want to know about Albelino while they can't even tell me the code to enter the mansion, that's just cold.