Chapter 29

Isabella Denise

I pulled back from Marco frowning as the thought of him liking a monster like me who first killed a person at the age of 12 without any reason. Why did he like me? Almost every girl in the world would have just fainted if Marco confessed to like them just like he did to me, but of course I wasn't like every other girl to every women out there I was known as a monster, cold blooded, ruthless, heartless, people used to talk about me never finding a man for myself because if I didn't get one thing I would end up killing them. It was all messed up and these things that people talked about me made me get afraid if I actually in reality did something as horrifying and selfish as that.

It's true that I am short-tempered and have messed up feelings which just got more messed with people talking about me like that which has made me think about it and think it was wrong but when I think about it again I start to doubt myself for that. I hated myself. I hated what I did. I hated what Albelino made me. I hated the life I lived. I hated almost everything and still do now because there's no changed in it.

My life is full of death and murder. We kill a person almost everyday and don't even feel a slight of guilt in our hearts because somehow we were used to these stuff and it was horrifying to others how we did it when to us killing was just like eating breakfast every morning.

I was happy about the fact that a man could like me without any intentions of getting into my pants but I was unhappy as well because me being me I would end up maybe killing them. With the French no one really messed with me because of that fact.

"What's wrong?" Marco asked me tilting his head to the side as he looked at me with concern and care wiping a lonely tear that was on my cheek. I shook my head at him as I tried to move away from him but he held on my waist not letting me move even the slightest from my spot. I sometimes hate the fact he's strong.

"Bella you need to tell me." Marco now spoke with determination or as you can say demandingly trying to intimidate you. The effect he had on me was overwhelming. Sometimes I liked it but sometimes I didn't, times like this k didn't like them.

"It's... It's just that..." I tried to speak but I didn't want to hurt Marco, he put his family in greater danger because of me which I just realized now, he made me feel like a part of the family and I knew that I had some unknown feelings for him, they were good feelings but they felt dangerous.

That feeling I had no idea what it is. Maybe I had an idea but it's not possible. It's impossible. That can never happen. Not to a person like me.

"It's what Bella?" Marco asked me as I looked up at him with my big blue eyes into his light blue oceanic eyes and wondered why I didn't get blue eyes like his.

Biology bitch.

Whatever me.

Marco seemed as if he was trying to keep his temper at bay maybe because I was making him feel like I was rejecting him and I know how being rejected feels like because Marco made me feel that. Let's not mention that right now since that problem was cleared up.

"It's that- I don't know- I want to know why you like me b-because people all around the world call me a monster, heartless, cold blooded, ruthless and killer and so many more things as well as that I will never be able to find myself a man and I just want to know why you like a person like me!? People say that I may kill my husband or boyfriend if he didn't do what I wanted." I said it all at once feeling relief as one thing was off my shoulders and some part of the weight that was also known as pressure was lifted up and off.

"I told you before Bella. You're different. You don't crave money. You don't like holding that intimidation or the power you hold or you carry with you all around which makes people be afraid of you. You don't like what you do. Most women that would be in your place would appreciate and like the power they carry within themselves, they would crave money badly, most of all in my opinion you know I think they really would be a cold and heartless person. You're not a cold and heartless person from the heart Bella. I've seen you from the inside. You're kind, you're caring, you're even good with kids, I was surprised to see how you bonded with Alex. Most assassins are deadly, they don't co-operate with children, they kill them. What you did was a mistake, you didn't intend to do it. The others would do it easily. Ours not heartless Bella and you're certainly not a monster. Not when you hate the life you live and the things you do. You're one of the most amazing and kindest women I have ever met and known till now, so don't you ever think that you're a monster! You're amazing, smart, beautiful and everything a man could ask for in a women and I'm one lucky man to have you as my girlfriend. Of course when you accept my proposal." Marco said grinning at me at the last part making me chuckled and hug him again tightly.