Chapter 15

Courtney Stodden as Tatiana 'the bitch'

Isabella Denise

"W-what?" I stuttered as the man whom I was sitting on top off was smirking up at me.

What am I doing to him? What is he doing to me!?!

I don't get it, what does he mean by 'What am I doing to him' I wasn't doing anything to him, he's the one doing all the things while I would be just enjoying it all....

Ok let's pretend I never said that....

What was he doing to me? Hadn't he yet noticed that I actually stuttered, stuttering is not what assassins do, the smirk, they speak proudly, they are loud and bold yet here I was obeying his commands like freaking kitten. I mean for gods sake I was literally massaging his whole upper body!

Oh and let's not forget the fact that if any other guy would have gotten so close to me I would have been able to kick their freaking asses but it has been different with Marco, he gets close to me, he touches me sexually and I don't do anything, like literally anything to him.

Of course also he makes me nervous. When in my whole life have I ever been nervous? Excluding the times when I wasn't an assassin but a innocent little girl living with her loving parents.

Marco's breath was fanning my face and my body was getting hotter and hotter second by second., I hate it when my body obeys his orders while my mind is screaming at me to get away but it's like there's another kind controlling my body that I can't even get to do anything that I actually want.

I still don't know what came over me when I actually went over to Marco and started massaging his shoulders and now I'm here in Marco's lap straddling him while his hands are on my waist and I'm massaging his chest.

When did life get so complicated?

It was like yesterday when I woke up in my room in France and did my normal routine, ate my breakfast , threatened other men who stared at my body.

Marco's hand that was under my shirt got higher and higher till it had reached my upper back and where the clasp of my bra was.

The breathing quickened its pace and I was breathing silently but rapidly. Marco again leaned into my neck and just stayed there and inhaled my scent while he rubbed my back with his warm hands.

Our positions and our actions were so intimate that we hadn't even realized that the door had opened and someone was watching us.

"Are you guys done?" I heard Antonio's voice and because I was so caught up with Marco, his voice took me in shock.

"Oh my god!" I jumped up, my eyes widening and instead of landing in Marco's lap I ended up on the floor and I seriously had no intentions of getting up since my face was beat red and I was straightening my shirt and my hair and Marco quickly got up buttoning up his shirt and running his hands through his hair.

"Although this was better than porn but everyone is starving and waiting for you guys downstairs so they can start eating dinner." Antonio said I looked down even though he couldn't see me because Marco could.

Intense heat rose up from my neck to my cheeks making them even more red then before and I swear I felt like searching up a way of stopping a blush to come.

Oh by blush I remember that before Marco I never blushed.

"We're coming Tonio now get the fuck out!" Marco yelled demandingly at Tonio and rose me up from the ground and I rubbed my arm awkwardly looking anywhere but the two men.