New book??!!

Hey guys, so with this book finished I'm planning on getting a new one started asap. 

Please read the following summary's and let me know which book you want next. Simply comment the title to vote :) Voting will be open till 1/08/16, so vote away! 

The Sisters Revenge (Emma & Leia)

Sisters Emma & Leia Swan where once part of beautiful and happy family, until one fateful night when their parents are murdered. The sisters aim to take revenge on the men who killed them.Will they get it? Or will these men be more then expected. 

The Royal Affair (CaptainSwan)

Princess Elizabeth has never felt that she fit into her royal family, always looking for adventure and being drawn to the sea. But her mother Emma forbids her from leaving the castle ground alone, always having a guard close by. There has to be a reason? But what is it?  

Sex, Love & Betrayal (Mix of ships)

In the small town of Storybrooke everyone knows each other. But do they REALLY know them? Even the people who they think they know, have deep dark secrets that may come back to hurt them. 

P.s All these story with the some type of CaptianSwan in them. It may be good or bad. I guess you'll just have to find out! ;)