Chapter 7

Killian POV - Monday night

After finishing work I made my way to Emma's apartment as Regina was working at the bar tonight, letting myself in to see her on the couch crying "Swan you okay?" I sweetly ask. She sniffs and wipes away her tears looking up with puffy eyes as I sit beside her wrapping my arms around her. "Yeah, it's just I've got... well you know" she trailed off "Ah! It's that time o the month." I say getting up and without another word head to the kitchen.

I return a few moments later with a heat pack and ice-cream. I kindly hand them to her, she returns a weak smile. "Soo what movie?" I ask "The Notebook" she shyly said "I should have guessed" I say with a laugh as I set up the movie before cuddling up with Emma on the couch "Thank you Killian" she quietly said as the movie started "What are friends for" I say giving her a little kiss on the head.

The movie finished and Emma was sound asleep, while I was drifting off myself. Till someone slammed the door, we both jolt up to see a very grumpy Regina walking inside "God! I hate work sometimes!" She shouts flopping in the chair beside us "What happened?" Emma asked rubbing her eyes. "Just men being men!" she dryly said glaring at me "What the hell did I do?" I defend.

"It's men like you that just want women for sex!" she shouts now standing as did I 'She did not just say that!' "Well, what the fuck do you call all this! I'm clearly being a gentlemen to Emma right now while she's on her bloody women time! Yeah so what if I come over for sex, but instead for leaving her I stayed and comforted her!" I shout back.

"Only because it's Emma, what about all the other million girls you've been with! Your fucken pathetic Killian! Grow the hell up!" She yells. I was really starting to get pissed off, I felt Emma's hands on my back trying to calm me but I really didn't care I was sick of this bitch. One minute she wants me with Emma, the next she doesn't! "You can talk don't forget who was the slut of our high school!" I shout back as I move closer getting right in her face.

'Wack' I felt a hot sting on my face. She hit me! This bloody bitch hit me! "Truth hurts doesn't it!" I shout raising my hand "Killian don't, please come down." Emma cries out but it's to late, I strike but not hitting Regina. Emma had moved it front of her and tears ran down her face "I...uh..-" I didn't even know what to say "I think you've done enough! Get out!" Regina shouts.

I turn on my heel bolting to the door "No Killian wait!" I hear Emma say but I don't look back just ran out the door and going to the nearest pub 'Which happens to be where Regina works.' I sat drowning my sorrows in a bottle of rum. I couldn't believe it, I had hit Emma! It's all fucken Regina fault! But even though I hated her right now, she was right about one thing Emma was different.

Emma POV - 2 days later (Wednesday)

I hadn't seen or spoken to Killian in 2 days, not from lack of trying though. I wasn't mad at him, he didn't mean it. He just lost his temper, he hadn't done that since high school. Normally I would be able to calm him down but he seemed to be battling with himself.

I came home after work to Regina in the shower, 'I hadn't really talk much with her either' so I just went to my room and tired calling Killian. He didn't answer 'No surprise' I though before leaving a message "Killian please talk to me, I'm getting really worried. I... I miss you." I say begin to cry.

"Hey?" I turned to see Regina at my bedroom door "Hi" I say back in a soft tone and wiping away my tears "I'm sorry Emma, I know what I said to Killian was out of line. I just don't like to see my best friend being used." She said, I know she only wanted the best for me "Regina, I'm using him as much as he is using me." I say

"Yeah but that was before you started having feelings for him! Romantic feelings!" She stated "What! Are you crazy!" I say in shock "Oh seriously Emma stop lying to yourself. You love him and thats why you let him get away with using you. He'll get sick of you and move on, leaving you heart broken again!" She said, I went to fight her saying I didn't have feeling for him but there was a knock at the door.

I went to answer it, opening to see Graham 'Shit, I'd completely forgot I said yes to a date with him!' "Hey, sorry am I early?" He nervously said looking me up and down at my outfit that was just sweats and a T-Shirt "Oh no, sorry, just lost track of time." I say, I didn't really want go 'okay think of something' but before I could say anymore Regina, being a sticky beak she is buts in. "Give her 5 minutes."

She pulled me back into my room "What the hell Regina! You try and tell me I have feelings for Killian, then force me to go on a date with someone else? Weren't you the one always trying to get us together!" I quietly shout so Graham can't hear. "Yes! But in a bloody relationship! Not fuck buddies! Killian obviously doesn't want more then sex otherwise he would of called you back! It's time to stop waiting around for him and move on with you life!"

I sighed, maybe she was right. "Fine I'll go, but I'm not going to have a good time" I whine "Just give him a chance." she smiled and help me pick out some clothes. "Okay lets go" I simply say and we leave. The car ride to the restaurant was quiet, Graham kept giving me sweet kind smiles but I couldn't return them as my mind was only full of Killian.