Chapter 4

Killian POV - 2 weeks later (Saturday)

Over the last few weeks, Emma and I fell into a regular routine, throughout the week after work we would meet up somewhere 'normally my apartment' and have amazing lust filled sex then go back to our normal lives. Our weekends were pretty much the same as before, doing some group activities or going out to the clubs. I actual loved sex most on the weekends as we had to sneak around.

Today we were going camping down at a little-secluded beach about 1 hour out of Stroybrooke, that we had found a few years back. Just about no one knew about it, so we would most likely end up the only ones there. Due to there being six of us we needed to take two cars, so naturally, I offered that Emma and I go together. Everyone agreed and once we finished packing up the cars we headed off.

On the way I started to get bored, we had been going for about 30 minutes. So I slowly moved my hand onto Emma's thigh "And what do you think you're doing!" She snaps, I just smirk and continue moving my hand up her skirt 'silly girl! I'm going have some fun' I thought as I hook my fingers under her bikini bottom feeling her already wet cunt "Fuck! Someones all ready for me" I say with a wink, before thrusting two fingers deep inside her. "Killian! I'm trying to drive!" She tries to yell but her words come out as moans.

I quicken the pace and she lets out one more loud moan before slamming on the breaks and pulling the car over. Luckily everyone else was in front of us, I just hoped they don't notice and come back for us. I smirk as Emma pulled my hand out exiting the car and pretty much bolting around to my door, opening it and pushing my seat back as she mounted me.

She pulled at my shorts, letting my already hard member out, pulling her soaked bikini bottoms to the side before filling herself with my length. Bouncing rapidly using the small handle above the door to hold herself up. I begin feeling my release just at it's edge when there was a knock on the drives side window 'Oh Fuck!' I slightly turn my head to see a cop standing there.

Emma is so lost in her own body, she doesn't even react and just continues to ride me hard. "Swan!" I say trying to get her attention but failing, while trying so hard to hold back the urge to cum. "Fuck up Killian!, I'm about t-" she couldn't even finish her sentence as she screams out to her release and my own quickly following.

The knock on the window comes again "Out of the car." Emma is utterly mortified when she sees him. The office looks away as we shyly exit the car, fixing ourselves up and standing in front of him. He didn't seem to be that old only looking to be a few years older than us. He seemed a bit nervous as he spoke and couldn't even keep eye contact with either of us. "Umm, you do understand public indecency is against the law?" He asked.

"Yeah, We are really sorry officer." Emma sweetly said, and he actually looked at her and gave a weak smile "Ok, I'm going to let you off with a warning, but you and your boyfriend need to keep this for at home, in private." He said, I just shrugged and agree. I look over to see Emma staring at the office in a daze. Waving my head in front of her "Swan? Earth to Emma?" I said snapping her from her thoughts.

"He's not my boyfriend." she randomly blurts out before blushing hard, I couldn't help but laugh. "Wait, what?" The office said confused "Umm.. We.. ahhh" Emma was stumbling over her words big time, I just laughed harder. She's was obviously crushing on this guy 'I'd seen that look millions of time.'

"Oh shut up Killian!" She yells at me, clearly embarrassed. I stop laughing and give a little smirk. "Mate, we're what you'd call fuck buddies," I say, and Emma hits my arm. The office is standing there with a shocked look on his face. "Anyway, are we good to go?" I simply ask and he just nods.

Once back in the car Emma seemed a little pissed to me "What's wrong love?" I say, she just glares at me. "Did you really have to say we were fuck buddies!" she madly said "Well it's the truth Emma." I simply say back, she just sighs "It just made me think." I look at her with a 'think about what' look "What if one of us starts liking someone else? And want to start a serious relationship?" she said "What you want that cop?" I jokingly say, but Emma just stayed quiet.

"Do you want to end this?" I dryly said. "No, I don't but it will have to one day." she said nearly in a whisper "Swan, lets just have a good weekend. And worry about that later?" I kindly say. She nods "You're right, sorry for being a downer." she said with a weak smile "You'll just have to make it up to me later," I say with a wink making her giggle.

Of course once we arrived at the beach everyone was freaking out over where we had been. "Oh my god! We were so worried! What happened?" Snow said pretty much bowling Emma over as she gave her a hug "We just had a little ran in with the cops." I say with a smirk and both Robin and David give me questioning looks. "What happen!" Regina asked.

"Oh umm just a broken tail light and they were just letting me know" Emma lied "Want me to have a look? I'll be able to fix it?" David ask 'Good one Swan!' I though laughing to myself "Oh, It's fine. We can deal with it tomorrow" She said and everyone nodded, we all started setting up our tents at a nice little spot on a hill so the water couldn't get to them.

This was going to be a good weekend! I going to tease the shit out of Emma and leave her hanging for more.