Chapter 2

Emma POV

As I woke my head felt like a massive weight on my body, throbbing in pain. I groan as I open my eyes, straight away noticing I'm at Killian's. At first, I don't really think much about it, guessing he had just looked after me in my drunken state. I hear him yawn as he wakes and I playfully roll onto him, but I had failed to notice my lack of clothing and his! Our eyes lock as I feel this morning wood pressed against my pelvis. I swallow hard "Swan?" He shyly said.

All the memories from last night begin rushing into my mind, his soft lips kissing me, his strong touch as he slapped me and his thick length pounding into my tight wet cunt. I quickly jump off him running into the bathroom. This can't be happening! I had sex with Killian! My best friend! This could change everything, what if he had feelings for me? Did I have them back? I had never thought of him that way and I don't know if I wanted too.

I couldn't deny how amazing it was and that scared me. It wasn't like I'd never had sex before but never like that! My mind was running wild with thoughts of him spanking me and this length slamming vigorously into me. I blushed at my own thought as I become turned on 'Shit! Stop this Emma! He's your best friend!' I scold myself. I need to calm down, I deiced to jump in the shower and hopefully clear my head.

Killian POV

I lay there staring at the ceiling unable to comprehend what had happened, I didn't know how to feel. I needed to talk to someone, normal a would just talk to Emma about everything but how could I with this! I hear the shower turn on so I write a note, leaving it for her, letting her know I'm going out for a bit. I head out and walk towards the docks texting Robin on my way to meet me.

I sit and stare out at the beautiful blue ocean as the salty air hits my skins. The sea really did calm me, it always has, ever since I was a young lad. About 10 minutes later Robin rocked up "Hey" I simply said as he sat beside me. "What's up?" he asked, I sign and look down playing with my hands in my lap. "Do you remember much for last night?" I ask, he shrugged "Bits and pieces I guess why?" he said.

"I slept with Emma." I blurt out "Wait, what! So what Regina told me was true! She thought she must have dreamed seeing you two making out at the club." He said a little shocked, even though our friends always went on about us getting together, I don't think any of them really thought it would happen and neither did we. But here we were. "Well she didn't but what the hell do I do now? This could fuck everything up." I say worried about losing my best friend.

"Well do you like her? Like more than a friend?" He asked. Truth be told I loved Emma but not in a romantic way. But damn that girl was fucking amazing last night. It was a weird feeling, I wanted to do it again and again but still stay friends, there is no way I could ask that of her, right? "I don't, but I care for her too much to hurt her. What if she has feelings for me?" I say "Killian only way your going to find out is if you talk to her, just be honest." I sign, before giving him a hug and heading home.

Emma POV

After my shower I knew what I had to say, I just hoped it wouldn't wreck our friendship and that it's what Killian also wanted. I sit on the couch waiting for him to come back, finally after what felt like the longest wait of my life 'In reality it was only like 20 minutes' he was home. "Hey, how was your shower?" He asked scratching nervously behind his ear as he sat beside me, not even looking at me. "Fine, I guess." I can feel the awkwardness building. "Guess we should talk about last night" he shyly said as he lowers his head and I nod.

"Emma I thi-" he begins but I quickly cut him off. If I don't say this now I never will "I want sex! Just sex!" I blurt out, his head shot up, his eyes looking right into mine as he stares in utter shock from the words that come out of my month "Wait, what?" He asked seeming to be taken back. 'Shit maybe he wants more!' I take a deep breath before speaking.

"Killian, I'm not going to lie your my best friends and I love you but only as a friend and nothing more than that. And I also can't deny how much I enjoyed last night either. I know it's kinda, a crazy thing to ask and I understand if you have feelings for me and it's too much to ask but I want you, I want you to fuck me and only me but no string attached." I say, my heart is racing like crazy as I wait for his answer.

He doesn't speak any words just pulls me into a needy kiss as his hand fondles with my breast, kneading it in soft circles. My hands roughly grab the back of his head pulling him even closer in, demanding entrance which he gladly gives. We pulled away, loud deep pants as we stare at each other "Swan, you seriously read my mind." Killian said with his signature smirk "Now get your ass on top of me right now!" He demands. 'Fuck! I really love this bad side of him, it's such a turn on!' I gladly straddle him as our clothes are quickly discarded. And in no time I am completely full with his manhood.

It was incredible how perfect we fit together. I moved up and down riding him like I was a woman possessed. He groans and firmly grabbed my ass, vigorously moving me to go faster as he lifts his hips off the couch in an attempt to get deeper. I feel myself let go as I reach my peak with him following close behind.

"Can this really work?" I ask as I feel him become softer inside me "Only one way we will find out, but we need to promise to be one hundred percent truthful with each other. And if either of us begins having any romantic feelings for the other, we have to stop this. It can only work if it's purely sex, okay?" Killian said and I nod.

God, I hope this never ends! 

Author note - Did you see that coming? Will their feeling change? ;)