Chapter 6

Emma POV

"Emma, do you trust me?" he said looking deep into my eyes "Yes" I say out of breath "Let go for me then, I promise it will be okay" And with that all my fears leave my mind as I finally caved in, doing as Killian asked and letting completely go. Feeling as if I had no control over my body as utter pleasure took over and my mind became blank. Killian's warm touch holding me as we panted breathlessly, him becoming soft inside me.

"Good girl" he whispered in my ear before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I could hear rustling and movement outside the tent. Within seconds the tent was open, Killian turns his head to face where our friends stood in shock. Killian slowly lifted me up removing himself from inside me and covering us both. I hated the feeling of losing him for some reason, but I didn't really have time to think about that now.

"One-time thing!!" Regina shouted at the top of her lungs. David and Robin shared a little laugh "You owe me $50 bucks" David said to Robin said with a grin "You bet on us?" I say, and Killian just giggled to himself "Might as well just give me the $50 bucks to me, seeing as you and Regina seemed to have some fun too." He said with a wink at Regina who was trying to be calmed down by snow "You what!" she yelled hitting Killian in the head "Ow!"

"Okay getting back to why we are here. Why would you lie about being in a relationship?" Snow calmly asked, Killian and I shared looks and I swallowed hard "Umm... Because we ain't in a relationship." I shyly say. They look at us completely shocked "Wait? What?" David said confused "It's just sex, nothing more" Killian confirmed, "How long has this been going on?" Snow redundantly asked.

I could see Regina was death staring me. "Since my birthday," I say looking down, silents filled the tent till Killian spoke "Look we didn't want to say anything because we don't want a relationship, I know it sounds crazy but we can do want we want. So you can either get over it and just acted like everything is normal or bugger off!" Killian harshly said.

"Now if you don't might I'd like to get some sleep." He continued and everyone left but I knew this conversation wasn't over. "Come on Swan, get some sleep" I nod and cuddle up with him. As he drifted off to sleep my mind wouldn't stop. Maybe we were like a couple? I thought about how Snow and David have been over the years since dating. Killian is sweet, kind and loving to me, everything a boyfriend is meant to be. But he was always like that even before we started all this.

That's when it hit me, I did want more. I wanted someone to tell me I was theirs and only theirs, that they loved me and not just as a friend. But I would never get that from Killian, no matter how perfect he seemed. This was only sex, nothing more. He had been very clear on that. I signed as I took in his sweet scent drifting off to sleep.

Killian POV - Next Morning

I wake to emptiness beside me, I get dressed and head outside to see David sitting down in the sand "Morning" I say joining him and he waves "Where's everyone?" I ask "Regina and Robin went into town to get everyone breakfast and Emma and Snow are taking a walk." he said before looking at me "Killian, you know you two are kidding yourselves if you really think what you guys have is just sex." He dryly stated, I sigh.

Deep down I knew he was right but I wasn't ready for that. "One day she is going to relies she wants more and you are going to have to either let her go or risk everything for love," He said placing a hand on my shoulder, I gave an awkward laugh "Oh come on, stop being so serious. We are just having a good time" I say, he rolls his eyes "Whatever you say."

The rest of the day went pretty well, considering last night. Everyone promised to not force Emma and me into a relationship, well other than Regina as she was still pretty pissed, but it was a start. It was time to leave, we had the cars packed and really to go until David stop Emma "Oh I almost forgot to have a look at your tail light" Emma blushed hard as I burst into laughter. "What's so funny....OH!" David said catching on to the fact that we stopped for a sneaky fuck and her tail light was never broken.

"Eww! Okay, in light of this Snow and I are going with Emma! So she doesn't have any destinations" Regina said pulling Emma towards her car. "Okay, your majesty!" I joke earning a glare from her. I laughed before getting into David's truck.

Emma POV

"Why!? I don't understand. Don't you have any feelings for him?" Regina said complaining once again, we had been driving for 30 minutes and she wouldn't shut up about Killian "Maybe you should date him! He's all you ever talk about!" I sass making snow giggle in the back seat "Oh shh you!" Regina said upset about my comment knowing it was true.

Before she had a chance to start whining again, I noticed blue and red lights in my review mirror 'Oh great!' I thought as I quickly pulled over and waited for the officer to approach. I whined down my window and my heart skipped a beat "Oh why hello again... Emma right?" It was the officer from yesterday 'The cute one!' "Hi again umm?" I say realising I never got this name "Oh name's Graham" he sweetly said making me blush.

I could tell both Regina and Snow were going to ask a million questions "Your tail light is out, I'm going to have to give you a ticket" He said 'Of course! That's what you get for lying!' I thought as he wrote the ticket out and handed it to me. When I looked down though I saw a phone number? "Call me if you want to maybe go out sometime, as long as your none boyfriend is okay with it," He said with a cute smile.

"Oh okay... Wait, is my tail light really out?" I ask nervously, he laughed "Yeah it really is but I'll let you off if you take me up on that date?" I didn't know what to do, would Killian be mad? But he has no right to be, I'm not this girlfriend or anything "Okay Wednesday night, at 6 o'clock. I'll text you my address."

He had a massive grin on this face "Wednesday night it is, see you then." He said with a wave as he returned to his car and drove off. "What was that! And how did you know that cop!" Regina pretty much yells in my ear "He was the cop from yesterday" I say nearly in a whisper from embarrassment.

"I thought you lied about the ran in with the cops?" Regina asked "Only about the tail light thing, which really isn't a lie anymore," I say, they both seemed confused. I sighed "He court Killian and I having sex, in that seat." I say pointing to Regina's spot in the car. "Okay! Too much info!" Regina said with a grossed out look.

"What is Killian gonna think about you dating?" Snow asks "I don't know but he can't really stop me, just don't say anything. I want to be the one to tell him. Okay?" They both nod and we continued home. I felt somewhere deep down that I wanted Killian to be mad about it, I wanted him to fight him me. But why? Killian's only a friend right? Oh no! I think I might like him! More than that!