Chapter 8

Killian POV

"I...I miss you" Emma's words kept playing in my head as I downed my second and last bottle of rum 'Damn now I have to get more' What the hell was this bloody feeling! Why couldn't I stop thinking about her! I stumbled down the stairs of my apartment building and begin walking towards the closest bottle shop 'Maybe after three bottle's she'll be out of my head.'

As I walked down the dark light street, the glowing light from inside a restaurant hurt my eyes, as they force I completely froze. Sitting in the restaurant was Emma, with that cop! At first, I wanted to run in and punch him right in the face, I was jealous! I didn't want anyone with Emma other than me! I feel my heart sink deep into my chest as he grabs her hand saying something I couldn't hear.

Emma slightly blushed and gave a soft smile. A single tear ran down my face, I clear my eyes wiping away the tear. Reopening my eyes they meet Emma's, she was looking right at me. I panic, turning on my heel and running as fast as I can. I hear the sweet yells of Emma's voice calling out my name but I can't turn back. I'm scared, scared of what I'm feeling.

Emma POV

"Are you enjoying your meal?" Graham kindly asked "Oh yeah of course," I say, not really listening to what he said next as my mind was only thinking of one thing. And sitting here with Graham was making me relies just how much I wished Killian was the one across for me. "Emma?" Graham said pulling me from my thoughts "What? Sorry just spaced out for a minute" I shyly say "I noticed, anyway as I was saying. Did you really want to come tonight?" He asked dryly, I stay quiet for a moment as he frowns already knowing my answer "I thought I did, just... well... I've got a lot on my mind"

"That guy? Killian right?" He asked, I simply nod "You want more with him? And you're scared he doesn't?" He said hitting the nail right on the end "Well relationships don't ever seem to work for me" I say "So just being used for meaningless sex is better?" He questioned "It's not meaningless to me, at first it was just for pleasure but now I...Ah, I don't know!" I say getting frustrated, I do know but I can't say it out loud.

Graham grabbed my hand and spoke in a sweet tone "Emma, I know I've only just met you but I can tell you love this man. I understand you're scared and you have every right to be. But sometimes you have to take a risk in life. Go tell him, tell him you want more." I blush at the thought, he is right I need to take a chance. I give a weak smile and wipe away a tear looking away from Graham embarrassed.

But as I look away I see none other than Killian standing outside the window, our eyes lock. My heart skips a beat, his eyes are sad and lost then he's gone. I sit in utter shock for a second "Go, Emma, tell him." Graham said with a smile, pushing my chair out and running to the door as everyone stares at me but they are the last thing on my mind right now. Before exiting I quickly turn back giving a smile, which he happily returns "Thank you, Graham!"

"Killian! Wait!" I shout out as he runs off, I try to catch him but he is too fast. But if I know Killian Jones 'I like think I do' I know where he is going. I make my way to the docks and to no surprise there was Killian, sitting with his legs dangling over the pier. "Killian?" I say nearly in a whisper as I walk closer to him. "Go back to your date Swan." He said with no emotion. I don't speak and just sit down beside him cupping his face and forcing him to look at me.

"No Killian, I want to be here with you. I didn't even want to go on that date because all I can think about is you." He looks at me dumbfounded and I simply closing the distance between us, placing a sweet tender kiss on his soft cold lips. At first, he doesn't respond as I can feel his tears on my nose before he pulls away. I go to speak again, cut off by his hands tangled in my hair pulling me into a needy kiss.

We didn't talk for the rest of the night, just sat holding each other till we could no longer stand the cold air on our skin. Then walking hand in hand to this apartment and quickly drifting off to sleep.

Killian POV - Next Morning

I awoke with a splitting headache and Emma asleep on my chests. I sighed moving a strand of hair off her face, she was beautiful even with her crazy bed hair. She slowly stirs, looking up with a cute little smile "Morning love" I say "Hi" she said with a yawn. I wanted to tell Emma how I feel "Um... Emma... I... ah... want..." I was completely fucking up. Why couldn't I bloody say it! She looks at me confused but with soft eyes.

"I...I want...ah..I'm hungry" I end up blurting out "Oh okay," she said with a disappointed tone, getting up from the bed 'Shit I gotta save this' "Hungry for you," I say 'Great! Now I just sound like I only want sex' I scolded myself. She cocks her head to the side and I simply pull her back to the bed tickling her hopefully lightening the mood. "Killian!... Please!... Stop!" She said between giggles.

I finally stopped letting her catch her breath a little before getting on top of her pinning her down placing soft tender kisses upon her lips "Killian we should talk" She whispered trying to push me away. "Later," I say kissing the sweet spot just behind her ear. I didn't want to talk because the minute we talk everything could change. I could lose her forever.

"Killian, I'm still on... well" She tailed off " But you want to right?" I say, she shyly nods. I get up, helping her off the bed and lead her to the shower. I got the shower to the perfect temperature and as I was turned away she would able to undress and remove her 'well you know.' Once ready we both get in feeling the amazing warmth on my back.

I look down to her amazing figure "well ain't you a vision" I say with a smirk. Before I knew it Emma connected our lips jumping up into my arms. I slightly slipped back crashing my back against the wall to hold myself up. Emma began demanding entrance as out tongue battled, she backed down as I took control ruffly kissing her and tightly squeezing her perfect ass.

We pull away breathless, eyes locking and in that moment I knew what I needed to say. But Emma bet me to it "Killian I want more."