Chapter 10

Emma POV

Regina kept whining as always while we sat having a few drinks. "Does she ever stop." Killian whispered in my ear "We're not together she whines, we get together she still bloody whines!" I couldn't help but giggle "What you giggle at!" Regina snaps at me "Oh nothing" I say holding back my laughter.

As the night when on Regina calmed down thanks to Robin "I guess it's okay your together" she said dryly as I was sitting on Killian lap just like on my birthday "Didn't know we need your permission" Killian joked earning a little glare from Regina "Well I am her best friend!" she stated, Killian looked at me with puppy dog eyes "I thought I was your best friend"

I gave him a peck on the lips "Of course are, but Regina my best girlfriend" I say with a smile "Plus your now my boyfriend, so that makes you number one on my list" He smile before pulling me into a passionate kiss. "Okay get a room!" David and Robin shout. Neither of us cares and just continue melting into each other.

"Seriously get a room! Remember I work here!" Regina yells, Killian and I pull apart with a giggle "Well you'll be able to get us a cheap room, I don't think I can wait till we get home" Killian said with a wink and smirk before pulling me back into his kiss. "Goodnight!" Regina shouted pulling Robin with her to the exit.

"Thank god! Finally some peace and quiet" Killian said breaking our kiss. "Oh you love her, don't lie." I tease him, he just rolls his eyes "Think we will head off too" David said I smile getting off Killian's lap giving him and Snow a hug "Even though Regina whines she is happy for you. And so is everyone else" Snow said before they left.

Killian and I stayed for a few more drinks before deciding it was time to head home, we walked hand in hand but instead of walking to Killian's apartment, he leads me to a hotel. "Your best room." Killian said to the receptionist "One night?" she question and Killian's nods "Okay sir, that will be $800 dollars." My jaw particularly hit the ground as Killian handed over his card.

He looked at me with a smile "Killian? What are you doing! We can just got to your apartment" I say a little shock he would spend so much money on a hotel room 'And one in the town we live in!' He didn't say anything back to me just nods as he is handed the key and pulls me towards the elevator.

I was still in a state of stock as Killian opened the door to a stunning room that looked right over the ocean. There was a king sized bed, fire and a spa. "Killian why?" I ask, he smiles and leads me towards the bed. He sat down pulling me into his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist. "Well, I wanted to show you how much I love you and that we don't need sex." He said giving me a sweet kiss.

"Now, why don't know get out of these clothes," He said, I was a little confused, he just said we don't need sex? So why do I need to be nude. He must of seen my hesitation giving a reassuring smile "Do you trust me?" He asked just as he did the night at the beach. I nod as we stand up. "Ok I'll just be in the bathroom, once you naked lay face down on the bed." He gave another tender kiss and walked off.

I simply did say I was told, as I took of my clothes I heard water from the bathroom 'What is he up to?' I thought before taking me spot on the bed. It felt like a life time before he came back. I look to see him only in his boxes. "Killian wh-" I begin but he cuts me off "Shh not taking Swan." For a second I felt scared, what is he going to do? Maybe he was playing with me.

He approached the bed straddled just below my ass "This will be cold of a second." He said "Cold?" I say confused "Ahh!" I scream out as the cold smooth liquid connects with my body. The cold is quickly replaced with warmth as Killian's big strong hands begin message the liquid over my body. I felt a shiver up my spine as his hands trailed down my sides making every part of my body ache for this touch.

Without my own control I began rolling my hips as I began feeling madly turned on and wanting him. "Killian," I say with a pleading voice "Yes Swan? he said, his hands where now massaging my ass in circles "I. Want. You" I say between little moans "Where here?" He asked as his fingers messaged closer and closer to my soaked entrance. I nod, not being able to get out the words.

"In time, now come," Killian said getting off and holding his hand out for me. I sighed losing the feeling of his touch before following him to the bathroom. The bath was filled with little rose petals, I felt my heart flutter as he lead me and helped me into the warm water. He smiled and began to walk out of the room "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'll be 5 mins, can you handle that?" He said playful.

He return soon after, two glasses and a bottle of wine in hand. I was still in the little bit of shock. I had seen Killian's sweet loving side but not like this and truth be told I loved it nearly as much as I loved him. "Now make some room love." I gladly did, moving froward so he could sit behind. I snuggled into his cheat as he poured the wine handing me a glass.

"Why thank you," I say with a smile. "Anything for you mi'lady," he said placing a kiss just behind my ear, a slight moan escaped my lips and I knew he was smirking "Why didn't we do this sooner?" I say "Because we are both stubborn asses," He said with a laugh making me giggle "Well that is true! But better late then never" I say "We still have plenty to time to grow old together" I moved my body so I was now facing him "Is that something you want?" I ask.

"Emma, I would want nothing more then to only have you for the rest of my life, I may have only realised it now but Emma Swan you have always been the only one for me. I love you." My eyes begin tearing up, he was so right. He was everything I wanted but just couldn't see it. "And I with you. I love you Killian Jones." As our lips connected into a kiss full of utter love and devotion, I knew that I had finally found my happy ending. My best friend has become so much more and I wouldn't change it for the world.

THE END