Flash backs

When we got to the castle many bowed for my Uncle and I. When we got to the throne room my chair was already there on the other side of my...Aunts. I let a sigh escape my lips "I know (y/n) we all miss her." Uncle Z said. Then two familiar girls walked into the room "!(Y/N)!" both of the girls said as the bear hugged me.

"Um...guys...can't bre..ath!" I barely said due my lack of air. "Oops sorry!" Lazari said with a smile "Um (y/n) why are you in your human form instead of your actual form?" Stripes asked "Yeah why?" Lazari asked. "Um...I don't know. Its not like I don't like my true self its just..." I said trailing off

"They don't know who you actualy are." Lazari said in a sad tone. "Why don't you tell them?" Stripes asked being very forward "Here" I said closing my eyes and transforming to my true form I smiled at them. "You look even more beautiful!" Lazari squealed "Nice pircings." Stripes complemented

"Yeah um, thanks?" I said reaching up to my ear "Its part of my compleation (c/s)." I said with a small smile "Alright girls you can talk more in the afternoon." Uncle Z said. "Yes Uncle." Lazari said, Stripes just nodded. "Come on (y/n) your room is closer to our rooms." Tails said

I just nodded to the girls and followed Tails and Dark. After walking down a hall way and about to turn down into another I decided to finally ask. "Do you like me in my actual form?" I looked up to see Dark and Tails looking at me with confused looks.

"I mean after the ritual tomorrow moring do you think I should stay true to my appearences or keep lieing to myslef and others?" I said clareifing (c/s) Tails started to opean his mouth "But the question is will people accept me?" I said getting worried, a little to worried.

The plant next to me started to turn grey "(y/n) calm down, there is no need to get nervous. We all grew yo like you in your actual appearence, so if we did then the will." Tails said "Excactly (y/n)." Dark said trying to reassure me.

"But your different from the creepypastas. Not in a bad way though, I like our ways and how we do things. Even if they concider (c/n) it a bad thing to do." I said getting even more nervous.

"I mean what if they hate me when I show them who I am. Or when I tell them about my past what would they do? Oh yeah! They are going to just stare at me in disbelif probably disgusted (c/s) because who I actually am!" I said getting angry.

The tree next to me bursted into flames "(y/n)! Calm down! No one will hate you for who you actualy are!" Dark yelled at me as I froze 'Its been a while since he called me by my name!' I thought the tree's leafs became dark green. 'I don't know what to feel right now.' I thought.

"I'm sorry babe I just wanted to calm you down." Dark said 'and he's back to the babe thing.' I thought as I sighed and shook my head. "Thanks." I said Dark just nodded and pointed at a door. "This is your room (y/n)." Tails said

I nodded and opeaned my door to my old room. I turned around and waved "Night guys see you in the morning." I said "Sweet nightmares (y/n)." Tails said going into his room "Same to you Tails and you to Dark." I said as Dark waved and went into his room.

I entered my old room and closed the door, meories came flooding back to my head...

Flashback

I shot up from my bed and looked at the little tree next to my bed side. 'Leaves are silver...damn it. Am I still nervous about my birthday. I know its only months away, but...' I thought as I got out of bed and paced around my room. "I know I want to do the ritual, but what if no one likes my true form." I said...

Flashback #2

"Princess! Wait up!" Tails said "Hahahaha! Tails can't keep up with the princess!" Sonic laughed "Hey princess how ya doing?" Dark asked as he jumped in front of me "Dark!" I yelled as I crashed into him. "Dark! What was that for?!" I asked getting slightly angry. Dark snickered so started to also. "Princess are you okay?!" Tails asked worried but then stared confused, Sonic had the same face...

Flashback #3

"Princess your birthday is coming up, are you excided?" Sonic asked I looked up and shook my head 'no' "What why?" Tails asked surprized (c/s) "Its just *sigh* I dont know." I said giving a small answer. "Hey princess are you okay?" Dark asked lifting my chin twords him. I quickly turned my head the other way "I dont want to talk about it. Now leave it be!" I said sounding a little meaner than I intended (c/s)...

Flashback #4

"But Uncle!" "(Y/n) I said no." Zalgo said "Uncle I want to explore the world even if its bad!" I said looking straight into my Uncles eyes. "*sigh* (y/n) if I give you the ability to fool the eye you have to come back when its time." Zalgo said "Uncle I promise. Now when can I leave the castle?" I asked with joy. "Tomorrow" Zalgo said "Yay I can leave to explore outside the castle grounds!" I said jumping up and down. "Ah ah ah aah. (Y/n) you are allowed to explore inside the castle grounds." Zalgo said 'I knew that there was a catch!'...

Flashback #5

" I need to go, I want to explore out side this relm." I said to myself as I looked out side the window. "You need to what?" Dark asked "Dark!" I said quickly turning around. Dark came in and closed the door "Princess don't you like it here?" Dark asked "Dark I...don't call me princess." I said looking down trying to avoid the question. Dark walked twords me I suddenly got really nervous.

"Princess err I mean babe?" Dark said as he probably meantaly facepalmed him self. "I'm sorry its the first thing that came to my mind." Dark said quickly after "As long as you don't call me princess anymore. Dark?" I said/asked "Yes b-babe?" Dark said still questioning the word babe. I hugged by bestfriend and transformed to fool the eye.

"I'm sorry..." was the last thing I said to him before I knocked him out and left...

I'm so sorry that I posted kind of late its just that my internet was low so I couldn't post. Hope you like this chapter!
Bubye!