Curiosity

(Y/n)'s pov

When I woke up it was 5:47 'Hmm...I wonder if people are awake.' I thought as I got up. When I went to my closet I thought about what I wanted to wear today.

I decided to wear #5 today. When I was done getting dressed I came out of my room and walked around the hallway. When I got to Jeffs room I picked hjs lock and went inside. 'I wonder what Jeff will do without his special knife.' I thought as I quickly slipped his knife away.

'Fun now...ooh loookie there! EJ's room.' As I approached his door I heard snoreing *muffled laugh* 'EJ snores! I wonder if he cares.' I thought as I recorded him snoreing. 'Hmm nice face EJ.' I thought as I stopped the recording and left. I walked father twords the stairs of the hallway and saw Toby's room.

'No hatchets! Wonder what he would do...hmm' I thought as I slipped away his two hatchets. 'Shiney!' I thought as I left the room. I walked to the last room near the stairs 'Hoodie and Masky!' I thought as I entered their room. 'No mask for you Masky...well at least not until you find it. And Hoodie well I'll just take your guns.' I thought grabbing every item.

Then I left. I was going to walk down the stairs but then decided to go and hide their things. So I slipped into Slender's room and hid their things. 'Huh because your 10ft tall you get the biggest room.' I thought as I hid Toby's hatchets. 'Slenders suit!' I thought as I reached out for it but then stopped. 'No not the boss.'

I walked out of Slenders big room alive. 'They all wake up at 7:30 but I'm pretty sure they will wake up because of jeff and he will wake up..about..no-" I was inturrupted by Jeff yelling "Where is my baby?!" I craked a smile 'I knew it!' I thought as I sat on the couch to watch my movie that I made. Toby then yelled "My hatchets!"

After him it was Masky "My mask!" Then Hoodie "Where is my guns?!" They all came down to see the movie EJ followed after. Jeff, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie were all laughing.I smiled "EJ do you know that you snore?" I asked in the most belivable surpized voice. EJ then ran to the TV and turned it off.

"Alright someone is obviously messing with us! And (y/n) why are you down here?! Did you have something to do with the missing weapons and mask.?" EJ accused "Don't forget about your mobie movie star." Jeff said with sarcasem. "No honestlly someone took something away from me, but I'm not as loud as you guys so I came down here looking for it" I said innocently (c/s)

"What are you missing?" Hoodie asked nicely "I am missing my bombs." I said kindly "Really, bombs?" Masky said rudely "Really, a mask?" I snapped at him. "Care-eful she will bit-te" Toby said "Alright we need to get to the bottom of this." EJ said *making his fist hit his hand thing* (Writer:Lol)

"Yeah!" All of us said "No I already found your missing things." Slender said placing our missing items in our hands. "Someone placed them in my room." Slender said walking twords the kitchen. 'Aww your no fun' I thought lettong Slender know it was me "Very stealthy (y/n) and smart, but control your curiosity." Slender said.

"Yes sir." I said "So it was you!" Masky said "Huh to be honest princess I actualy never heard you come and pick the lock." Jeff said I winced at the name princess, but I think Jeff only noticed. "Mine too never heard you come in." Toby said "How did you take my guns from my pocket?" Hoodie asked "That will remain unknown." I said.

"Okay good job with stealth, but don't do this again." EJ said "I promise it won't happen again." I said "Okay princess your training with me today." Jeff said watching me closely "WILL YOU STOp calling me that?" I sajd calming down 'I cannot get to mad or I'll show my form and powers...*mental sigh*'

Everyone seemed shocked and stared "Let's go Jeffery." I said walking out the door with Jeff coming.

Outside:
Jeff and I walked to the practice field. "Why don't you like being called princess? Princess." Jeff asked I turned to the forever smiling man "Woods I just.. Don't like being called that." I said "There is a reason so tell me." Jeff said stopping in his tracks.

"I thought we were going to train." I said "We are, its called listening." Jeff said *sigh* "Fine, people called me princess in my childhood and I will like to forget that." I made up a lie "...hmm something tells me other wise, but I'll buy it for now." Jeff said I stared at him 'I forgot about my eyes!' I thought

Then I saw a naked like creature walking twords us. I motions for Jeff to turn around. When he did he yelled for me to go get help. "Wait!...Rake is that you?!" I asked approaching the animal even with Jeff yelling get away from him. Rake looked at me with hunger then I put my hand twards his nose.

When he got my sent he bowed down "No Rake, no need to." I said and gave him a hug "We are friends after all." I said smileing. "I didn't reconize you." Rake said I looked at him with a 'Shh' look in my eyes "How about I go and get you food. Your hungry after all." I said Rake just looked at Jeff.

"No we go hunting for them not pray on the weak." I said looking at him 'Must be starving' I thought "Sorry p-(y/n)" Rake said I nodded and started to walk into the woods "Jeff you coming for a kill or not?" I asked turning around to find a stunned Jeff. "Jeff!" I yelled snaping him out of his trance.

I turned around and started to walk again only to be picked up by Rake and rkde on his back. We spotted people walking at the edge of the woods. "(Y/n) watch and learn." Jeff siad getting his knif out "No you watch and learn." I said placing my hand on his arm making him put away his knife.

I looked twords Rake "ready?" I asked rake just nodded. "Okay. Ahem...Ahh! Help me-" I yelled as I ran out of the woods and tripped in purpose. The two boys rushed twords me. "Are you alright?!" One asked "I'm fine...but..." I trailed off on purpose "But what? Are you injered (c/s)" boy 2 asked.

I got up and nearly fell back down but the two boys caught me. "Can you just rest me on that tree?" I asked they nodded and did as I asked "What were you saying before?" Boy 2 asked "Oh yeah what were you going to say?" Boy 1 asked. I looked at them with a smile "I'm fine, but your not." I said as Rake came out and killed the two boys.

I looked up and made us teleport inside the forest. Rake started to eat the two. As I sat there and watched Jeff came out of a bush amazed...I think. "Y-you..." Jeff started "I worked with Rake when I was little and wanted food." I said Rake then offered me some of a body. I bent down and took the guy's neck and cut it.

"Fun...I wonder." I said "No (y/n) control it." Jeff said "Oh yeah, forgit about that. Well jeff we can go home now, Rake wont follow so we are good." I said looking at Jeff. "Okay let's go home, its almost lunch." Jeff said looking up at the sky. "Okay, bye Rake." I said as I got up