Story (part2)

"So..." I said "Yeah?" Ben asked not looking at me. "Never mind." I said with a fake smile. "No seriously what is it?" Ben said pausing his game. 'Damn he really wants to know. He paused his freaking game!' I thought. "Its nothing. Really" I said getting up from the couch. "Are you sure?" Ben asked almost gettiing a good look at my eyes. "Yeah its okay I'm just going to go use the bathroom. Bye!" I said as I dashed out of the living room.

'I heard I was getting my own room soon. I don't want to leave Bens room though.' I thought as I walked down the hall. I heard foot steps running behind me so I panicked. I ran down the hall twords the window. "Hey!" A raspy voice yelled which frightened me more. 'I woke up Jeff!' I thought "Hey get bac-!" I looked behind me to see Jeff reaching out for me.

But he was to late I jumped out the window letting the glass shatter around me. I flipped through the air 'Out the second floor window I go!' I thought as Jeff yelled my name. With a smile I landed "Jeff quiet! I'll be back!" I yelled as I ran onto the forest. 'I just need to think.' I thought as I ran...

"Okay I think this is far enough." I whispered to myself then I turned twords a tree. 'What are my emotions right now?' I thought as I waved at a tree. The leaves became a dark shade of blue and a icy blue (anger/sadness) "Ever since I found out about how Ben died anger is my friend." I said punching a tree to make it shatter.

"Ugh! I even put him in pain by braking his wrist!" I yelled as I punched another tree making the same effect happen. I continued to punch trees and eventualy calmed down. My face burned from my tears some of the trees that I punched were charred and broken from my anger. I sat down breathing heavily "Why do I even care?!" I said hanging my head.'Its been a couple of weeks and his wrist is better, but why?' I thought.

'Its been a couple of weeks and his wrist is better, but why?' I thought

Ben said as he grabbed my hand. "B-ben?" I stuttered looking up at him. He smiled "Heh. The one and only." Ben said "There are other people named Ben you know." I said irritated but happy that he was here. "I know. But I'm the only Ben that can teleport." Ben said "True." I said looking back down 'Why do I feel like this when he's around?' I thought."Hey are you alright?" Ben asked as he lifted my chin.

"Yeah its just..." I trailed off "Its just what?" Ben asked "Its just...I know...*sigh* IWantToGetToKnowYouBetter! There I said it!" My words slurred together near the end. "..." Ben's expression was emotionles *heart beating quickened* 'Why is he so quiet? I knew I shouldn't have said anything!' I thought as I looked back down and silently cryed.

'I knew it!' I thought but then Ben hugged me "Sorry I was quiet I was just thinking in what to say!" Ben said he broke the hug "I would love to get to know you better." He continued with a smile. "R-really?!" I stuttered "So its a date!" Ben said "You're very sly you know that."I replied with a smile. "Yeah I know. Here." Ben said pulling me up into a hug.

He placed his chin on the top of my head. I would have punched him but I decided to accept his hug. "So when should we go out?" He asked "When that cast is off." I replied I knew it was going to be off in two days. "Alright. Then in two days it is." Ben said happily. I have never been on a date before, I mean its only because no one ever came close to me.

Ben took my hand and pulled me to walk with him. As we took a couple steps out of the area that we were in the trees leaves turned green. 'I love who I really am sometimes. It sucks that I can't tell them.' I thought as we aproached the mansion. "You know I can walk myself." I said looking at Ben "Ya I knlw I just didn't want you to wonder off." He replied

"Mmhm or is that just an excuse?" I said as we walked up to the door. He turned around "An excuses for what?" Ben asked I looked at my hand which was still in his. "Oh that sorry." Ben said quickly takeing his hand away. 'I kind of wanted your hand in mine just not in front of others.' I thought sadly

"Aww its okay. I'll take your hand again for sure someday." Ben said with a goofy smile. I smiled back "You sure about that?" I said "Yeah." Ben said and opeaned the door. Masky came up to us and I could tell that he was mad. "(Y/n) the boss wants you." Masy said I just nodded.

'Yeah after running away for a couple of hours id expect Slender would want to see me.' I thought as I walked twords the hallway to his doors of his office. Mid way I started to glitch again 'Damn hold off untill we are due again okay, Gosh.' I looked up to Slenders door. "Slender I'm here." I said knocking "Come in." Slender said.

I walked in to find Slender doing the usual (paper work) I sat down in a chair and cleared my throat. Slender looked up "I just had to finish something. No need to be rude." I just looked at him "I recently found something intresting ab-" I cut him off "-out me. I know that you have been researching on my backround." I said plainly.

Slender would have a shocked face (I mean if he had one) but he quickly regained his appearence. "If you wanted to know about my past then you could of asked instead of attempting to get in my head or reaserching." I said bluntly "Don't have ti be blunt about it child." Slender said "Don't have to be so nosy!" I snapped back.

'Damn side effects.' I thought as I sat back down still irritated. Slender didn't say anything, he just 'starred' at me. "What xid you call me in for?" I asked. Slender seemed to snap out of a trance "I would like you to tell me about your past." Slender asked "Not much that I can say about it. Other than when I was little I was bullied. Then I had enough and killed my family and others."

"Hmm. Well you have your new room so you are dismissed. Hoodie will show you to your new room." Slender said getting back to the paperwork. I got up and left. Hoodie was standing out side. "Ready?" He asked making eye contact. Er I mean looking at me. I nodded and walked behind him.

As we walked twords the steps I glitched again "Tomorrow wait for tomorrow." I whispered holding the wall. Hoodie turned around and I regained my posture "What was that?" Hoodie asked "Nothing just you know talking to myself." I said with a smile. "Uncle says we are going to be better soon. Is he correct (y/n)?" Saney, S.B, Mani, and Loco said 'The next one to go is Mani.' I thought

"Its was a pleasure being a voice in your head. And it will be a bigger pleasure to become you." Mani said "Earth to (y/n)!" Hoodie yelled as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Yes?" I snapped "Sorry. What is it?" I asked more kindly. "We are here. Are you alright?" Hoodie said/asked. I nodded and walked into my new room.

Sorry for not updateing I wrote this and then is deleted so I had to rewrite it. Lol. Okay
Bubye
(For now)