Meeting Four

Jeffs pov

'Why did she get mad when her ear buds fall out? I mean we barely met this girl, but I'm just curious. Should I ask her? What will Slender think of her. Does he even know that we are bringing a well I don't know what she is.' I thought as I looked at her. "Yes Jeff." (Y/n) said without looking at me

"How did you?" I asked in shock. She stopped walking and turned to me. BEN and LJ was walking ahead so they didn't notice us stopping. She started to glitch up "Ugh! Right why right now?"
(Y/n) said as she clutched her head. I was just there stareing at her now glitchy body which was spliting up into three more people. Or trying to at least.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked her. She looked at me and her eye color was turquoise (pain) "Are you hurt?" I asked she looked at me and then turned into ashes in front of me. "What the??!!" I said kneeling down at the ashes.

"Hahahahahaha! Priceless!" A voice said in an happy voice. I turned around to see for people that looked like (y/n), but had different hair colors. The one laughing had green hair the other three had a green/blue hair, ice blue, and silver.

The green haired one got up and put out her hand. They all looked like (y/n) just diferent personalities I'm guessing. "Names Saney! My nickname for INsAnE, but your a new friend so. Yeah!" The green haired girl said "I'm Jeff." I said as I shook her hand "We know your name dummy." The ice blue haired girl, blue/green haired girl, and Saney all said in unison. The girl with silver just faced palmed.

"He doesn't know that. Now who is a dummy now?" Silver haired said. 'Hold up she also lookes like (y/n).' I thought. "Hahahha we know your a dummy!" Saney laughed. "Aww come on Loco. We need fresh air ya know!" Blue/green haired said "And guess what. We are all the same so shut it!" Ice blue haired said.

"Saney, Mani, and S.B please shut up. Jeff hasn't seen us I mean
(y/n) like this. Only our victims have but they die. Oh and Jeff this is what we were talking about eairlier, but something happened and we didn't show you guys. Mani and S.B introduce yourself's." The silver haired said obvoisusly in controll of all of them.

"Hi I'm Mani! Short for MANIAC." The blue/green haired girl said putting out her hand and twitched. I shook it and stayed silent I had no the f*ck idea what was happening. "Hey smile face." The ice blue haired girl said. I snapped my head twords her "Hey ice queen don't call me that!" I snapped at her.

"Oooh a little name is going to hurt my feeling's I just found your week spot!" The ice blue haired one teased me. "Introduce yourself. Now." The silver haired one said annoyed "Why don't you introduce yourself?!" The Ice blue haired one snapped at the silverbhaired one. "I will once you do, even if he already knows us." The silver haired girl said.

"Well I'm S.B short for Sick B*tch." The ice blue haired girl said putting out her hand. I grabbed her hand to shake it, but once I did S.B pulled me in and litterally bit my forearm "What the hell!" I yelled. "Hahahaha!" "Oh yummy!" "Wow Jeff you taste good." "Now you know why they call me S.B I drink blood. And I love it."

"How the hell did the rest of you taste my blood?! And who are you" I asked/yelled "Oh sorry Jeff I forgot to introduce myself. My actual self. What you see before you is only fragments of (Y/n). You see these girls that are infront of you are just a part of (y/n). You know our complete self as (y/n), but in this form my name is Loco." The silver haired girl said looking up at me with a smile.