Chapter 2

JJ's POV:

Morgan and I went to Reid's apartment since he didn't show up for work, and missed the briefing. We pulled up to his apartment building and went down the hall. Morgan knocked and yelled, "Reid, you in there??" Nothing. I thought he would have woken up to that. "Reid! Open the door or I will kick it open!" Derek yells. Silence. I back up and Morgan kicks the door down. His place is trashed. There is blood everywhere. I get my phone out and call Hotch. Morgan looks around in Spencer's apartment. "Hotchner." answers Aaron. "Hotch, Reid's place is trashed. There is blood ev-" I say before Derek yells out, "JJ! GET IN HERE!!!" As I run into Reid's room, I put Hotch on speaker. "What is going on?" Hotch asks. I look around. The broken window. A note. Derek responds, "The unsub has Reid." Everything is silent for a moment. Hotch breaks the silence and says, "We will be there in less than 10. Stay put." I hang up and Morgan and I stare at each other. Last time Reid was kidnapped, he was injured severely and was drugged with Dialudd. He almost died. And now this is happening again...

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hotch's POV:

About 15 minutes after Derek and JJ left, I get a call. "Hotchner." It is JJ. "Hotch, Reid's place is trashed, there is blood ev-" JJ says. Then I hear Morgan in the background, "JJ! GET IN HERE!" I guess JJ put me on speaker. "What is going on!?!" I half-yell into the phone. Everyone is still in the briefing room, looking at me with curious, but scared looks on their faces. "The unsub has Reid." I process the information for a minute, and then reply, "Stay put. We will be there in 10." I hang up, and look at Rossi, Garcia, and Prentiss. "The unsub has Reid. Everyone get in the SUV now." They sit there for a minute to process the information, and then scurry out the door. Garcia hurries back to her office. The last time Reid was kidnapped, he almost died. Now what is going to happen?