Late

Kenneth's POV
I woke up from a really long nap to find that I had 3 missed calls from Maddie. What the heck? I better call back . I'm calling Maddie back, she picks up after the 4th ring.
(Phone call ⬇️)
Kenneth:"hello"
Maddie: "KEN!"
Kenneth :"um yes?"
Maddie:"where are you!?"
Kenneth: "madz I'm at home, why what's up?"
Maddie:"we have dance today! Did you forget?? Your gonna be late"
Kenneth:"oh yeah!!! I forgot! I'll be right there"
Maddie:"hurry up"
~~~end of call~~~
I can't believe I almost forgot about dance and I have no idea what to wear but I better hurry up.
I scanned my closet for a outfit but I got tired of looking for something so I just threw on a plain dark blue long sleeve shirt, a black pair on pants and my black nikes.

                            (The outfit ⬆️) I grabbed my penny board and ran out the door hoping to make it in time for Guy's hip hop class

(The outfit ⬆️)
I grabbed my penny board and ran out the door hoping to make it in time for Guy's hip hop class.
*10 min later*

yes! I made it just in time and with 5 minutes to spare , I walked into the studio and greeted everyone , I saw Maddie across the room and walked up to her and said hi. I gave her a hug but I don't think she was expecting it because she flinched of the sudden movement on my arms wrapping around her waist. So I apologized.

Kenneth:"oh I'm sorry"
Maddie: " it's fine , I just wasn't expecting you to hug me , you never do"
Kenneth :"oh right.."
Maddie:"yeah..but come on class is about to start"

I followed Maddie to the middle of the room to start learning the choreo guy was teaching. But I couldn't help but to stare at Maddie the whole time, god what's gotten into me , I sound like a creep. Am I catching feelings for Maddie?? No I can't be , we're just really great friends.. Right?