Chapter 12

-Chapter 12

Eustace stared at me and he asked, “Emmy?” and that cause me to look at him. I raised an eyebrow in questioning before I said anything.

“What is it Eustace?” I replied with a serious look on my face. I wasn’t trying to be serious at all but I just ended up with that type of look on my face.

“What happens if we leave Narnia and never see each other again?” Eustace asked looking at me with sadness in his eyes. My heart sank as I realized that could happen to us and we’ll just have to move on but I didn’t want that to be the case. Eustace was different than all the other guys I have met in my life so why would I want to give him up?

I closed my eyes and told him, “Try not thinking about it.”

“I can’t.”

“We’ll meet up then,” I told him softly trying to comfort him the best way possible. I couldn’t confirm his fear because it is my fear too.

I pulled my hair back from my face and tied it into a bun, which I did because of the wind, and Eustace nodded his head. I looked out at the lovely sky and wondered how Narnia came to be since it didn’t make sense to have two worlds coexist. The coexisting worlds meant other worlds laid someone else in the universe and galaxy.

“So what do you plan on doing after we leave Narnia?” Eustace asked me. “I am just curious.”

I laughed and told him, “I plan on studying the world around us. Some say girls can’t do such things but I think I can.”

“Sounds like fun.”

“It will be.”

He told me, “I’ll have to find you then. I like studying the world around me since I love science and logic, however, Narnia is making rethink what I believe in.”

“It can do that to a person,” I said. “I always thought in a logical way before coming here. I then had my thoughts in a scrabble but now they are trying to figure out this world. I think I am trying to figure out why we’re truly here Eustace.”

Eustace took my hand and he kissed it softly. “We’ll find each other and we can live together too. We can even make maps and stuff. How about writing stories of such adventures we have here?” Eustace suggested.

“Sounds great,” I told him blushing.

“What are you two doing?” we heard a girl’s voice ask from behind us and we turned around.

“Lucy…?” Eustace muttered out and it sounded like a question.

Lucy laughed and told us, “You two should get some sleep. We have a lot to do tomorrow and if you guys don’t sleep, you will end up holding us back from our mission.”

“I guess we should get some sleep,” I told Eustace and I looked at him with a small smile on my face. “You can sleep on the floor though. I call the bed.”

***This is half of chapter 12 or close to half of what I am going to write (this is HKDGAL). I got to kill a virus off of my computer before I write the rest.