chapter 3

(HKDGAL wrote this chapter)

I felt the water over my head and I reached up to try to stop from drowning. I saw a brown headed girl looking down and then a man with brown hair and dark brown eyes jumped into the water with a rope. He landed into the water with a giant splash and he swam over to me and tied to rope around me and he held onto me and we got pulled up.

"What is your name sir?" I asked.

"I am King Caspian X," he told me and than he added, "Call me Caspian though."

"Very well then," I told him and he smiled.

"What is your name?"

"I am Emmy Meela Anderson, but call me Emmy only," I told him.

Once we got on the boat, the brown headed girl ran over to us and asked me, "Are you okay?"

"I am and you're?"

"I am Samantha but call me Sam. What is your name?" she said.

"I am Emmy."

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"It is nice to meet you too," I replied with a smile.

Caspian coughed to get our attention as we saw 5 people in the water. "Not again!" Caspian shouted.

Caspian helped them out of the water and I saw that 3 boys and 2 girls. The girls had brown hair and one of the boys had dark brown hair. The oldest boy had bright brown looking hair and the other boy had blond hair and blue eyes.

"Everyone meet Susan, Peter, Lucy, and Edmund. Also some guy I have never meet before," Caspian said and I giggled.

"I am Eustace Scrubb," the blond said and I nodded.

"I am Emmy Anderson and that is Samantha but call her Sam," I said pointing at me and Samantha. Peter smiled and so did Edmund and Eustace. I looked at them and turned back to Caspian. "So what are we doing here?"

"Well, we're after the evil here. We need to get the shields because it will help stop the evil," Caspian told us and we nodded. Sam seemed to know what he was talking about but I didn't.

"Okay then do we do something to get them?" Peter asked with his eyes on me.

"You under go challenges to get the shields," Sam told us. Her eyes were on Peter than at me.

"Oh," we all said but Caspian and Sam. I noticed Eustace was looking me in the eyes and I looked down fearing the attention I was getting.

I walked around on the boat and Peter said, "This must be the Dawn Treader."

"It is," Sam said with a smile.

"Are you two dating?" I asked. They nodded and Caspian looked kind of hurt about it. "Interesting."

Caspian finally said, "I think we're going to face the first test now."

I looked around and saw smoke. Lucy shouted, "Be careful!"

I noticed a lion watching from above and I knew his name automatically. "Aslan!" I shouted and then the smoke over took us.

Eustace got the first test and he turned into a frog, but really it was a different test I think. I knew it wasn't his "offical" test. Aslan shouted, "He can only be fixed by a kiss."

"I am not kissing him," Sam said looking at her boyfriend Peter.

"We can't kiss our cousin," Lucy and Susan said at the same time and that left me.

"Guys...I can't! No I just....fine," I said and I walked over to the frog form of Eustace. "You better not enjoy this."

He croaked. "Here I go then."