chapter 5

I found Emmy and Peter and wondered what caught their eyes, then I saw what they saw, and I gasped. A animal came with a shield that glowed, then followed a shining girl.

She just smiled and said, "Collect all the shields and then lay them beneath the cross on the last island that is across from the island full of evil" Caspian then walks in and tries to ignore the shining lady.

I looked at Caspian, "You once liked this shining star did you?" He just smiled at me and looked at the star.

"I once did Sam, you have nothing to worry about," he said and took my hand. I looked away from him, but smiled. I pull out a note and gave it to Caspian. He took it and put it in his pocket, and looked at the shining star.

"Thanks for the help, but I am proudly taken by Sam," Caspian said once the star girl tried to take his hand.

He waved bye at her, and we left onto the Dawn Treader. Caspian held me on my sides, and he kissed my head. I looked at him and kissed him and he kissed me back, and he picked me up and sat down on his bed with me. He just held me close, and I could tell something was on his mind.

I turned to face him and I touched his face, "What it is that you are thinking of, I am sure that you will solve it my love. I know you can do so, because you are the smartest man I ever knew and loved. Forever I shall stay by your side my Caspian." We kissed for a second, the kiss was to help him forget what he was thinking of.

He smiled and hugged me closer to him, "Sam, you are the wisest girl I met. I do wish you could stay with me after this adventure ends." He kissed my head, and smiled again.

I took his hands and stared into his eyes, "I do wish too as well, I would hate staying away from my love. Aslan told me I have a choice in the end, and he has something to tell me. I hope father is okay." I said.

"What about your mother?" Caspian asked.

"My mother has been dead for years, she was ill...I was only 5 years old at the time," I said and Caspian looked into my green eyes. He kissed me softly, and I kissed him back. Peter then walked in, and just turned his head away.

"We have found another island about 50 feet or so away. Should we land Caspian?" Peter asked and smiled cause Caspian got up out of the bed and walked onto the deck to see the land. I followed them and saw the island in the distance, my brown hair flew back in the breeze. I could smell the sweet water and it made me smile. Everyday of this adventure has made me happier then I could ever be. The sun was in my eyes, today was warmer than the other days, and Caspian noticed it.

"Peter, I will decide on if we should check this island. Go get Emmy and tell her to stand watch and let me know of any changes. I am tired, so I will go nap. Come now Sam," Caspian said and he took my hand.

When I awoke I did not see Emmy or Peter, I checked the deck but I could not see the island anymore. I saw that we were in fact far away from it.

"Emmy! Peter!" I called out to hear no reply. I saw Eustace from the corner of my eye. I walked over to him and pulled him up.

"What's going on Sam?" He asked me in that stupid rich British accent.

"Emmy and Peter are gone, did you see anything?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it was raining very badly and they went against that end of the boat and were gone. I thought they went to explore it," He said and he looked worried.

I just smiled to assure him of their safety, "I will find them." I grabbed a sword, and prepared to jump off the boat to go to the island. I then heard footsteps behind me, darn, I was busted.