Chapter 21

Chapter 21

       It has been a month. A month since Lilly came out of hiding and his out in my house. There were no threats made on Lilly, but she was still a bit paranoid that someone from Death by Death might try to get her back.

       However, she was way too invested into my and Logan's relationship to spend most of her time being paranoid. Not to mention she was constantly arguing with Flynn about who the biggest Loganity shipper was. Even after one month of Lilly being back, they wouldn't stop. It was worse since Lilly was living with us.

       Logan and I completed three more tasks, which was breaking into a house, stealing a cop car, and blowing up a pier at the bunch. Ever since the pier blew up, word has been buzzing about Death by Death.

       I was getting more and more nervous everyday. The highest number of tasks anyone on Death Watch was able to complete was seven. Logan and I completed seven and we were now waiting for the eighth. The one we may not complete.

       "I'm telling you, I am Loganity's biggest fan!" Flynn said as he and Lilly came down the stairs. 

       "No, I am!" Lilly said. "I have shipped them for over ten years, and I knew both of them way before you!"

       "Well, I was the one who made Infinity realize that she liked Logan," Flynn said. "And I started the fan club, therefore, I am the number one fan!"

       "Do they do this all the time?" Logan asked me in a quiet voice.

       I scoffed. "You have no idea."

       "But I'm the one planning their wedding!" Lilly said. "And I will be the maid of honor, and their children's godmother?"

       "Yeah? Well, I will be their uncle, so fight me," Flynn said. "And I was the one who thought they were dating when I was adopted."

       "But I fangirled when I found out they were dating," Lilly said. "And I saw them kiss."

       "I saw their first kiss. And I see them kiss all the time."

       "Infinity is my best friend!"

       "She's my sister!"

       "Logan is also my best friend!"

       "He's my honorary brother's brother! And will be my future brother-in-law!"

       Lilly groaned before going going back upstairs. "You're unbelievable!" she called as she went up the stairs.

       "Are you admitting defeat?!" Flynn called after her.

       "Never!" 

       Flynn shrugged before flopping down onto the chair. "She's hot."

       "Flynn!" I said.

       "What? She is."

       "She's also three years older than you," I pointed out.

       "Age is just a number," Flynn said.

       I rolled my eyes and reached for my cell phone which just buzzed on the table. I looked at the number on the screen, my heart instantly beating faster. It was Death by Death.

       "Logan, we got our task," I said. "We have to complete it by nine o'clock tonight."

       "What is it?" Logan asked.

       "We have to drive on the left side of the ride for five minutes," I said. "And he installed a camera on your car, so he'll know if we did it or not."