Chapter 20

Chapter 20

       There was a lot of confusion the next day at school when Lilly returned. It took a lot of explaining, well, fake explaining, to the teachers. They still seemed a bit confused, as did all the students. I loved the confused and dazed look on Tiara's face. It was the best.

       The three of us were sitting at a lunch table and a lot of people kept approaching us, asking Lilly how she was alive and all that. It got really annoying, so Lilly kept telling them to screw off.

       I looked at the food in front of Logan. "How did you get chocolate cake?" I asked.

       "Simple," he said. "I gave the lunch lady some Logan charm and got the last cake."

       "Can I have it?" I asked.

       "What? No," Logan said. "I'm not giving you this. I don't care if you're Fin. You aren't getting it."

       "Please?" I asked, curling my lips onto a pout, something that I knew was his weakness.

       "No, and don't....Dammit, Fin, don't give me that look," he said. "You know I can't resist that cute, pouty....beautiful, gorgeous...." He shook his head and put his hand at the side of his face to block his peripheral vision from seeing me. "I'm not going to cave in."

       I scooted closer to him. "Can we at least share it?"

       "Fine," he said. "But now, you kind of owe me something."

       "Like what?" I asked.

       "Like, I don't know...." He pressed his lips on mine for a sweet kiss. 

       And as soon as that happened, the sound of a fork dropping on the table was made. Logan and I pulled away and Lilly started squealing, very slightly jumping up and down in her seat. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!" she said. "Loganity happened! Loganity finally happened! This is the best day of my life, I can't believe it! This is absolutely amazing! I knew it, I totally knew this was going to happen! I even bet a million dollars, so I have to get the money! How long have you been dating? Who asked whom out? Are you guys happy together and will admit that I was right? How many times have you hugged? Kissed? Have you had sex yet?"

       "Lilly!" I said as Logan started laughing. 

       "I'm so sorry, but Loganity is my life," she said. "And you two are finally dating! My lifelong wish came true! I call being the maid of honor! And you both owe me a million dollars, which is technically impossible, but still! And oh my god, you two are so cute and perfect together! And you look so happy! And the way Logan looks at you is so adorable! Every girl dreams of having that! So, what's it like dating? Is it amazing like I said it was? Do you like kissing? Is the sex good?"

       "Lilly!"

       "Sorry," she said again. "I'm just...." She wiped a tear away. "I'm so happy for you two."

       "Yes, I can tell," I said. "Do me a favor and refrain yourself from asking the really personal questions, even if you are our best friend and the number one Loganity shipper."

       "I can do what I want," Lilly said. "This is truly the best day of my life."

       Logan chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him and kissing my cheek. "And every day is the best day with Fin," he said.

       "Aww, you're so cheesy," I said. "Now don't be cheesy."

       "Fine, your loss," Logan said, removing his arm around me so he could eat the cake. He handed me an extra fork that he had, which made me thing that he was going to share the cake with me the whole time.

       "Now, I got some questions," Lilly said.

       "Don't ask about sex," I said.

       "I won't," Lilly said. "So, how did you start dating? Infinity, when did you realize you liked Logan? Logan, when did you realize you liked Infinity?"

       "Years ago," Logan said. "Before I moved away."

       "Aww!" Lilly said. "I knew you liked Infinity. What about you Infinity?"

       "Flynn once asked me once I looked for in a guy, and I accidentally  described Logan," I said.

       "Accidentally?" Lilly said. "No no. You've always been in love with him. You did it on purpose."

       I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, Logan came with my family one day to that restaurant with the arcade games, but I wasn't in the mood to stay so Logan walked me home. We were talking for a bit and we ended up kissing."

       Lilly squealed and smiled widely. "That's so cute! Logan, did you ask her out then?"

       "Not really," Logan said. "Her mom pulled into the driveway then and kind of interrupted us. I then walked back home. But the next day at school, we admitted that we liked each other, so I asked her out."

       Lilly, once again, squealed. "It's so beautiful! Loganity finally prevails! I might have to stand up and announce it to everyone!"

       "Lilly, don't do that," I said. "Everyone already knows."

       "I still want to do it," Lilly said, but she didn't because Toby walked over. "Uggh, Toby. Wait....Did you move her? Gross."

       "I see you still hate me," Toby said.

       "You lied to and cheated on my best friend," Lilly said. "What did you expect? I'll always hate you, even if I got my revenge by dumping my soda on you at the movies."

       "Yeah, thanks for that," Toby said sarcastically. "I smelled like grape soda for a week."

       "I should have made it two...." Lilly muttered. "What do you want?"

       "I came to talk to Infinity," Toby said. "Fin...."

       "Don't call her Fin," Logan said.

       "Alright, Infinity," Toby said. "I still have feelings for you and I'll admit that I messed up. I shouldn't have cheated and I want...."

       "Just shut up," Lilly said. "Infinity has a boyfriend. One that she really likes and the only one I'll ever approve of because I've shipped them for over ten years and I didn't even approve of you in the first place, which was a good thing because you ended up being a douche bag. Loganity prevailed and only them will prevail, so go suck up to someone else. Besides, you and Infinity never did the deed, and I'm sure she did it with Logan."

       "Lilly, come on!"

       "Are you denying it?" Lilly asked.

       "Well....No."

       "See?" Lilly said to Toby. "Now go bye-bye." Toby sighed and walked away. "I still can't stand him. What were you thinking when you dated him?"

       "I have no idea," I said. "I wish I never did."

       "Because you were always in love with Logan? Is that it? Can you two get married already?"

       "Lilly, you need to calm down," Logan said. 

       "Calm down?" she asked. "I've been waiting over ten years for Loganity to happen and it finally did! I will never calm down because it's my life source! Don't you see? Loganity for the win!"

       I sighed. Lilly was not going to let this go for a while.

_________________

See? Lilly fangirled the most out of all my characters. cx

I'm going to try getting this book down by the end of summer so I could get back to work on the sequel.