Chapter 16: Mid Morning Attack

That night I slept better then I ever had before, and I dreamed. This dream was different from all the others I had had. This time it was in my own world. I dreamed I was at school, just a normal day. I was in maths class, listening to boring lectures about algebra, like anyone is interested. My maths class was in a two story building, used for the year elevens and twelves. I was in a good mood, thinking back to the humungous battle between the king and the resistance, a battle that we won. I was daydreaming as well, which didn't sit well with my maths teacher. I imagined that the king came to our world, looking for revenge. 

I was writing down down a maths probablem when I felt a huge force of magic being cast, then the building exploded. I was throwen against the back wall, then the floor caved in. All of us, the teacher included fell down. Some of the kids cried out in pain when we landed. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few broken bones. 

I slowly got up from the floor and groaned. I felt another spell being cast, so I lifted my hand and cast a protective spell, creating a firewall around the people in the room. 

"Everyone stay calm!" yelled the teacher, who was struggling to get to his feet.

I cast my mind out to find the attacker. Then I felt a sudden hit to my stomach, then another, and another. 

I woke up, gasping. Reflamen was bouncing on my stomach again. 

"REFLAMEN!" I yelled. 

Relfamen bounced on my stomach one more time the jumped into the floor. I scowled at him, noticing how much he had grown since yesterday. He was now almost the size of a small pony. 

"You know, next time that happens, You might kill me!" I said.

'Hey, you didn't wake up,' said Reflamen with a hint of a smile. 

"Well you could at least dump a water bucket on me or something," I instantly regreated what I said. 

Reflamen's eyes lit up, 'That is a good idea, I'll do that next time.' 

"You're sick," I said.

Relfamen seemed to shrug, 'Hey, it's five fifty, you might want to make your way to Leviete's now.'

I sighed and got myself out of bead. I undreast and put on my days clothes. Reflamen looked at me strangely.

"What?" I said.

'Why do humans wear clothes?' he asked. 

I hesitated, "Because we do."

'But you often complain about hoe hot it is, If you didn't wear clothes then it wouldn't so hot,' said Reflamen.

"We have dignity," I replied, then ran out of the tent, hoping I wasn't late to Leviete. 

'What's that exposed to mean?' said Reflamen, running along side me.

I ignored him.

'Hey, you didn't answer my question!' yelled Reflamen.

We arrived at Leviete's tent exactly on time. Leviete walked out. 

"Hello," said Leviete, "Glad to see your on time, again. Keep this up."

I smiled, "Well I probably would off been late, except I was woken up by a baby dragon, again."

Leviete smiled, "Good, now to continue you training. This time I want you to stay here until lunch, then we can see if you'll faint or not. If you do, then we know what to expect in the future."

I nodded.

"Okay, let's start," said Leviete leading me out into the clearing, "Let's start."

We trained for hours. At about seven thirty, Reflamen left for his training.