Chapter 12: Lessons with Leviete

I was woken up by the sensation of a baby dragon bouncing up and down on my stomch, again. This time, when I woke up, I pounced immediatly for Reflamen, taking the little dragon down. The problem was, he had grown, a lot. In one night he had grown from the size of a cat to a size of a small goat. 

"REFLAMEN!" I yelled.

Reflamen bounced of my stomach and onto the ground. I groaned and rolled out of bed, litterelly. I had been winded.

"Why?" I said to myself.

Reflamen was laughing so hard that flames were coming out of his nostrels. 

"You know you could just dunk a bucket of water on me, instead of bouncing on my stomach," I said to the dragon.

'Now where would be the fun in that,' said Reflamen.

I sighed and lifted up my shirt to see hundreds of scratches covering my stomach. 

"Your claws are getting sharper," I said, "and you're a lot bigger then yesterday.

'I know!' said Reflamen, 'It's awsome!'

I looked out of the tent to see the sun just coming up from the horizon. 

"What time is it?" I asked.

'About five thirty,'' replied Reflamen.

"Okay," I said. 

I took of my shirt and put on a new one, then put on some long leather pants. I stretched and yawned.

I didn't have my lesson until six, so I decided to walk around the village. 

I walked of the tent and looked into the sky. It was a beautiful morning, not a cloud in sight and the sun just starting to come up, making the sky light up with a mixture of orange and purple. 

I started to walk to the bakery and got some breakfast, just a few peices of bread. I walked over to the cliff face and sat down, watching the sun rise. Reflamen lay down next to me. I started to run my hands across his scales. He pured gently. We sat there for what seemed like eternity, watching the sun slowly rise. 

"Beautiful, isn't it," said a femine voice from behind us.

Both me and Reflamen spun around. It was Charole. She was standing there, looking battle ready, but she looked tired, like there was a lot on her mind.

"Aah, hi," I said.

She smiled at me, "Hey, I didn't know you came out here."

I smiled, "No, I just got woken up early by some dragon."

I pointed at Reflamen. Reflamen snorted.

'He never wakes up,' he said to both of us.

"So he can talk," said Charole, "I wondered if he could. How long...?"

"Since I woke up," I said.

Charole nodded then walked over and sat by me. I felt slightly nervous, but not as much as I usually did.

"It is beautiful," I said.

She smiled.

We sat together for a while. Before I asked, "What time is it?"

"Five fifty," said Charole, "Why?"

"I need to be at Leviete's at six," I said.

Charole nodded. We sat there for a few moments before we both got up and looked at each other.

"Aah... I probably need to go now," I said.

"Yeah," She sounded somewhat awkward as well, "I need to... yeah."