Through The Mirror

"Hello!" A bunch of little vampires said as they walked past. It was the training center, but it felt different. "Hey!" Mirror Brandon said as he put his arm around me. "Get off me." I said. A puzzled look crossed his face. "Did I do something? Babe?" He asked. Babe. Oh God! He laughed it off and walked away. Where is this place? More like, what is this place? I walked into my room. What the hell! My room was clean and perfect. I only had uniforms and my mirror wasn't cracked. I want tot go back! I walked over to the mirror. I reached out and touched it, nothing. What!? No!? I plopped on the bed messing up the sheets, kicking my shoes off and leaving them in the middle of the floor. The cleaness of the room was getting to me now. I stood up and grabbed every thing and pushsed stuff over, the floor was almost completely covered when Brandon walked in. I groaned, why him? "What happened in here?" His mouth dropped. "Reality is what happened." I answered with a large smirk.

I walked out, leaving mirror Brandon awstruck and wide eyed at my mess. I'm geussing Mirror me was a little different. Wait. When I went over to the mirror something was different. My eyes!! They aren't green! What!? They're the normal first vampire color!?

"Piper!!" I screamed as I ran out the door. "Bri?" She said. "Piper!" I hugged her, "At least you're normal." I said. "Uhh? Of corse I'm normal, now get off me you freak." She said pushing me off her arm. Then I saw it, Her, Her eyes and how they weren't purple. "Piper." I whispered before walking off. "Tjay!" I called all over. "Who's Tjay?" A little boy said. "My friend." I said starting to walk off. "uhh, no Tjay's go here. But one does go to DVC." he said. "What!?" I screamed. DVC is Dark Vampire City! Dark as in evil!! I ran off the space of the training center and to the yellow car. "Okay! To DVC!" I whispered. How did he end up there? I wondered. Good thing I always have keys in my pocket, this or my world.

*At DVC*

You can smell the evil in the air, see it on the streets, and taste it as you walk by other vampires. The space here is huge. About 10x bigger than the training center. "Hello, Do you know where I could find Tjay Jacobs?" I asked a "Nice" looking women walking by. She was the nicest I was gonna get in DVC. "Oh no, He left to be in the WAWVVH" Damn it! "Thanks," I said walking back to the car. The car was gone. Someone high-jacked my car! "Bitches." I swore under my breath. How am I spose to get there now??